• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

If a player got 140 pts for 20 years in a row. He still would not have enough pts to pass Wayne Gretzky

If a player got 140 pts for 20 years in a row. He still would not have enough pts to pass Wayne Gretzky

That record is the very definition of safe. No one will ever touch it without some very impactful rule changes.

Roberto Luongo goalie for the Vancouver Canucks was born in Montreal.

Carey Price goalie for the Montreal Canadiens was born in Vancouver.

Me tonight:

www.Google.com

NHL Draft Lottery Odds, search

You know your team is sucking something awful when you start doing that.

And Serge was saying it before, but I didnt think it was that bad, Now it is....this division is gonna send someone as a #3 seed who clearly does not deserve it. Sick thing is? It could easily be Tampa, if Bishop works out.

I'm guessing Gaborik plays like a 40 goals scorer the rest of the season.

Torts doesn't know how to Coach players like him.

ya, couple of us were saying same thing on FCHL.

I'm guessing Gaborik plays like a 40 goals scorer the rest of the season.

Torts doesn't know how to Coach players like him.

Gaborik scored the game winner in his debut tonight against the Predators.

Looks like a trade that should work out for both teams.

Me tonight:

www.Google.com

NHL Draft Lottery Odds, search

You know your team is sucking something awful when you start doing that.

And Serge was saying it before, but I didnt think it was that bad, Now it is....this division is gonna send someone as a #3 seed who clearly does not deserve it. Sick thing is? It could easily be Tampa, if Bishop works out.

I think Washington deserves it..They had a bad start but one of the hotter teams now in the east..

If I was Carolina, i tank the rest of the way..They have a very good team that can literally go from worst to Cup contender next year.

Imagine adding a Drouin or a Barkov to that team....Assuming you get top 3 or 4..

I think Washington deserves it..They had a bad start but one of the hotter teams now in the east..

If I was Carolina, i tank the rest of the way..They have a very good team that can literally go from worst to Cup contender next year.

Imagine adding a Drouin or a Barkov to that team....Assuming you get top 3 or 4..

My hope: They finish in the top 3.

My fear: They go with Seth Jones.

Such an obvious need for them.

However, Rutherford usually never takes D high in drafts.

Interesting conversation on the radio last night with Bob Mccown and a caller..

The caller brought up the fact that the Jays are now "favourites" and other teams will try harder against them.

Mccown said that if a player doesnt get up for every game be it Toronto, New york or Houston, you dont want him on your team.

But this seems to happen a lot...Like last night JVR, who hadnt scored in like 10 games, seemed to have another gear against his old team and he scored and could of had a few more.

You hear that all the time when players who grew up in Toronto or Montreal come to play on HNIC and always seem to have a good game.

If you are a professional athlete , how do you not give full effort every single game, be it a regular season game against Colorado..Or a playoff game in Montreal on HNIC?

I think there are factors that can hinder someone's game so it would only make sense that there are factors than can improve someone's game.

I don't believe professional athletes "try harder" against certain opponents. I believe they always try to give their best, but some games they come closer to their best than they do in other games.