• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Just saw the hit. Im actually a pretty big Keith fan, and like the Hawks....but he really deserves a long suspension. This is the kind of thing that needs to be made an example of.

Chicago doesn't play again until Sunday. Since they seem to weigh injury so strongly in suspensions, Shanahan would be wise to wait a few days to see if Sedin develops some symptoms.

It doesn't condone Keith's elbow, but it was in retaliation to a high hit that Sedin put on Keith. Kudos to the Hawks for standing up to the cheap shot Canucks. Oh, and nice knee to the groin by Burrows when the refs are trying to break them up.

I'm not sure which is a more clear cut indicator of the clinical death of the rest of this forum...the fact that they stopped doing featured members in December or the fact that I didn't notice until the last week of March.

I'm not sure which is a more clear cut indicator of the clinical death of the rest of this forum...the fact that they stopped doing featured members in December or the fact that I didn't notice until the last week of March.
The rest of the forum?
We're doing one for April.The Player of the Year takes the early months and then because of a delay in communication Gov hasn't got that page all finished yet.Daniel actually just started posting and tweeting a few minutes ago.
We're doing one for April.The Player of the Year takes the early months and then because of a delay in communication Gov hasn't got that page all finished yet.Daniel actually just started posting and tweeting a few minutes ago.
Well that's good, at least our home isn't going to up and disappear anytime soon. Thanks for the info. :club:

Been leading my all time favourite hockey pool since early December. Winning this thing is huge for me.In a very deep pool, the lead the last 2 months over the guy in 2nd was never more then 40, and has been 20 or less for weeks.Last night, he got by me, and leads by a point. Im devestated. I will literally castrate HSedin, Perry, Kesler, Edler, and a few other "stars" if I ever see them in person, should I lose this. Chokers.My only saving grace has been Malkin, Fleury, JStaal these last few weeks. (thanks Zach)

You're welcome.
wrong thread.what the shit btw. 3 goals in 6 minutes and 5 on 18 shots? fleury doing his best thiessen impression?i was going to hedge my pens bet but figured i'd wait until after tonight since pens were a lock and rangers could possibly lose, so hedging odds would be awesome tomorrow.

the blues and rangers seem to have similar remaining schedules. I'm guessing it probably ends up being the rangers that win the presidents trophy.

I warned you about the over, at least.
"Warn" is a weird term to use for someone who has been advocating about that same thing, or something similar.That'd be like "warning" a democrat that Obama is probably going to win again.