• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

this is a decent deal, right?Never been to a playoff game before and 4 for $87 seems like a fair price?1hUXXk_H7yFpf-i5Ia5T.png
It's kind of tough to compare - you couldn't buy a nose-bleed seat to one Leafs playoff game for that price. You probably could only buy that type of package at that price in 2-3 cities in the league, so yes, I guess that makes it a fair price, or an absolutely fantastic one, depending on how you want to define things.

Getting into a single NHL playoff game for $87 a ticket would be a great deal, getting two playoff games *and* two regular season games for $87 sounds almost too good to be true. Where's the offer coming from?

Getting into a single NHL playoff game for $87 a ticket would be a great deal, getting two playoff games *and* two regular season games for $87 sounds almost too good to be true. Where's the offer coming from?
He lives in Nashville...
He lives in Nashville...
No, I understand that, but is their attendance still so bad they can't even sell out playoff games? They're 20th in league attendance, averaging 16,632 for hockey in a building that seats 17,113...that doesn't seem like there would be a concern about selling the games out that would warrant two for one playoff tickets.
No, I understand that, but is their attendance still so bad they can't even sell out playoff games? They're 20th in league attendance, averaging 16,632 for hockey in a building that seats 17,113...that doesn't seem like there would be a concern about selling the games out that would warrant two for one playoff tickets.
The way that it's worded is one game is listed at free so $87 for 3 games or $29 per game which seems about right for the cheapest seats in Nashville.Not all markets can jack up the ticket price for the playoffs.
The way that it's worded is one game is listed at free so $87 for 3 games or $29 per game which seems about right for the cheapest seats in Nashville.Not all markets can jack up the ticket price for the playoffs.
I'm starting to wish I lived in Nashville...good seats for a bad game in Buffalo run me $160+, and I know I'm crying about prices to the wrong fanbase because Toronto is probably 2-3 times that.
It's kind of tough to compare - you couldn't buy a nose-bleed seat to one Leafs playoff game for that price. You probably could only buy that type of package at that price in 2-3 cities in the league, so yes, I guess that makes it a fair price, or an absolutely fantastic one, depending on how you want to define things.
This is an offer direct from Preds site ... http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=...from=Top5FooterProblem is it's not $87 it's $87 x 3 cause would definitely take my son and my wife would probably go too
This is an offer direct from Preds site ... http://predators.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=...from=Top5FooterProblem is it's not $87 it's $87 x 3 cause would definitely take my son and my wife would probably go too
As I said to you on MSN this seems like a no brainer. The atmosphere at a playoff game is something else and you for sure want to experience it.
Problem is it's not $87 it's $87 x 3 cause would definitely take my son and my wife would probably go too
Yeah, but it's still a pretty fantastic deal IMO. If you wanted to buy 3 tickets for that game against the Wild it would run you a hundred bucks for three seats (looking at single game prices on the Preds site), this way you pay $250 for three seats and get four games, two of them playoffs.

Don't you worry about Nashville, people. The stick-slapping saviour named Radulov appears set to return to "fulfil" his contract and GM's all over the NHL (OK, not "all over", just the ones Nashville is likely to be fighting with over playoff seeding) are beefing about this loop-hole.

I fail to understand why Nashville should be punished because Radulov chose to return to the NHL. Weren't they already punished once by his leaving?Requiring him to pass through waivers would only hurt the Predators.

Not really a loophole. Where were these GMs whining when Nashville lost their best young scorer who was already under contract a few years ago?
I fail to understand why Nashville should be punished because Radulov chose to return to the NHL. Weren't they already punished once by his leaving?Requiring him to pass through waivers would only hurt the Predators.
I am completely on your side, btw. It was quite funny to hear GM's crying about it, esp those who have called up drafted players from the juniors to supplement their roster.
Guys without incredibly generous and thoughtful girlfriends.
She only bought me the Flyers game for my birthday. I think I've paid for 2 games (CEC opener and when I took a girl I was seeing last year) in the last 10 years or so.It's too bad the economy sucks because my company has some sweet seats until 2001 or so. If we were booming, no doubt we would get tickets again.