• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I'm not talking about just career though. I'm talking about just wearing an Oilers uniform. I think it's a lot closer then you think, when you prorate Taylor Hall's stats.
You give me Gretzky, you can pick 30 Oilers present and future...None of them will come close to 583
Yzerman = 692gHowe = 786g
Howe played in the NHL with more than 1 team. I assumed he was asking who scored the most goals and played on only 1 team.NM
I m really shocked/annoyed at the success of the Senators..Is this gonna last?Should I be worried?
Fantasy wise, I sure hope so. Both my AHL and FCHL teams are stacked with their young players
I love Katy perry
She kissed a freak and she didnt like it.Now she is single and avaiable.Go for it Biatch..She is your type of girl..Her parents are very religious...Like the GF you have.TEBOW
Fireworks is one of my favourite songs ever.
Excellent song.References both Bobby Orr (for Ray), and Paul Henderson (who I pretend I'm related to).
What song is being referenced here?
Fireworks is one of my favourite songs ever.
Excellent song.References both Bobby Orr (for Ray), and Paul Henderson (who I pretend I'm related to).
I love Katy perry
The Katy Perry song is a nightmare to listen to. Maybe even worse than "Moves Like Jagger". Fckn Maroon 5.Listened to 20 seconds of the Drake song (same name) before I turned that crap off.WTF are you kids listeining to these days? So much of it is just awful.And then a friend sent me this:
WTF are you kids listeining to these days? So much of it is just awful.
Yeah, agreed. The modern rock station here has gotten to the point of being basically unlistenable...when did modern rock and soft rock seamlessly blend together to create the pussy hybrid that everything sounds like these days? Most of the rock bands coming up over the past year or so sound like a castrated version of The Killers.