• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

The forum is so much better with the Kuerig drinking, lululemon loving , Bieber loving dude from Ottawa posting more.Keep it up buddy..

Concussions have entered our family vocabulary:After he fell in the basement playing.Adrian: I almost hit my head, i could of got a concussion.

Concussions have entered our family vocabulary:After he fell in the basement playing.Adrian: I almost hit my head, i could of got a concussion.
Thats better than hearing the emerg doctor say, 'yup, he's concussed'.
Man you are young..:)Heavy D was a legend.
Very true.Dave, youtube a couple of his songs. Fun little hip hop tunes.btw, I was watching the SJ-VAN game while Big ugly Joe was doing his finger stuff. I hate things like that, he comes across as such a douche. Why do professionals act like this? I just lose respect for guys who bush league like that.
Teenage girl who had brain surgery attacked by Sharks fan at HP Pavilionhttp://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_19643360
How the **** do people think they can apply physical contact in a situation like this and not have it called assault? I think the girl should lay serious charges on that fat **** who touched her.
Teenage girl who had brain surgery attacked by Sharks fan at HP Pavilionhttp://www.mercurynews.com/sharks/ci_19643360
"One of the paramedics made her feel better by showing pictures of his friend, Bryan Stow, a South Bay paramedic who is recovering from brain injuries after being badly beaten outside a Giants game in Los Angeles in March."Um, what? How does this make you feel better? "Her mother blamed the attack on the alcohol served at the game, noting that her daughters saw the woman who hit Maggie fall down in the aisle twice."I sure hope this leads to alcohol being banned at games!