• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

He was drafted the same year as Brett Connolly, except he's a late 1991, while Connolly is a mid-1992. That would be the difference there.The NHL draft age rules state you need to by 18 by Sept 30th (I think, or around that date), to be draft eligible, while I think IIHF standards use Dec. 31st.

Fans boo powerplays all the time if they aren't getting into the zone, or getting shots off. Like... every rink/team.
I'm not sure if I'm more sick of that or the "thinks he's original, funny guy" that yells "SHOOT!" as soon as the dman picks up the puck behind the goal on a PP to mock the people that seriously yell "SHOOT!".
Yeah, I was pretty certain from the start that the whole thing was just overblown and trumped up. And other synonyms for "embellished". Exaggerated, blown out of proportion, misrepresented...
Serged
And especially the ones that say "See what happens when you shoot!" after they do score.
Let's not forget about those who yell "You know you're on a power play, right?" if the team on the PK ever gets control of the puck.

Anyone want to remind me of what happened in the last Rangers-Devils game that led to four fighting majors and two 10 minute misconducts in the first 2 minutes of this one?

Anyone want to remind me of what happened in the last Rangers-Devils game that led to four fighting majors and two 10 minute misconducts in the first 2 minutes of this one?
It would have to have been last season.
HBO 24/7...Reality tv...
Well for at least the 1st game the Turris trade looks good for Ottawa. If he can reach his potential and so can Zibenajad then they will be very very good down the middle.
They both project to #2 centers though.