• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

More Vityaz KHL garbage:http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...urn=nhl-wp18341I just don't understand why this is still happening. If I'm head of the ref association, I refuse to put my refs out there. If I'm an opposing team, I refuse to play them. It's that simple. I mean, it isn't, because half the league is mob run, and if they're still allowing this to happen, then I'm sure there would be big penalties for a team refusing to play, but this seems ridiculous. I'm really just surprised that the backlash has not been significant enough that this kind of thing just stops.
I think the main thing to remember is this is Russia. Not Canada, not the US.
I think the main thing to remember is this is Russia. Not Canada, not the US.
Interesting, because apparently they blame it on Canada and the US!Looks like they are taking steps to eliminate this crap. Good for them:http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...urn=nhl-wp18534In tandem, they're apparently going to limit how many North American players each team can have. I mean, I guess if the only North American players you see are Chris Simon and Kip Brennan, you might think there's a pattern, but that is pretty insane. Can you imagine that crap going here? What if Don Cherry became the commissioner, and after one too many Russian diveskis in the late 90's, decides that only one Euro per team will be allowed. How many human rights would that contradict? 1, probably. Also, each team's Euro would have to perform a choreographed ice dance routine before each period.
Interesting, because apparently they blame it on Canada and the US!Looks like they are taking steps to eliminate this crap. Good for them:http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...urn=nhl-wp18534In tandem, they're apparently going to limit how many North American players each team can have. I mean, I guess if the only North American players you see are Chris Simon and Kip Brennan, you might think there's a pattern, but that is pretty insane. Can you imagine that crap going here? What if Don Cherry became the commissioner, and after one too many Russian diveskis in the late 90's, decides that only one Euro per team will be allowed. How many human rights would that contradict? 1, probably. Also, each team's Euro would have to perform a choreographed ice dance routine before each period.
Yeah, next thing you know, the CHL will be limiting the number of import players on each junior team!
Ovechkin 18 pointsCrosby 11 pointsWhen does he catch him?
For those that expected a switch to be flipped yesterday after Boudreau was gone, were probably disappointed..He still didnt look good out there.Maybe will take some time..Maybe Dale Hunter will be helpful?Who knows..
Eh, the first game doesn't mean much. The Pens lost to the Isles in Bylsma's debut, and we all know how that season ended.
TheFourthPeriod David Pagnotta RT @crveza81: The Washington Capitols will win the 2012 Stanley Cup.
Looks like the Ducks take the smarter route and switch coaches instead of donking off Bobby Ryan.
That didnt take long for Boudreau

The hockey world is buzzing with talk of Carlyle coming to Toronto. Knowing the way Burke operates, it's probably a trigger to get him to re-sign Wilson immediately..

The hockey world is buzzing with talk of Carlyle coming to Toronto. Knowing the way Burke operates, it's probably a trigger to get him to re-sign Wilson immediately..
The other day you were buzzing that Boudreau should come to Toronto.Ron Wilson is a Jack Adams candidate..PERIOD