• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Chris Drury retires. I am kinda surprised. He is still fairly young at 34 and might of fit in on a third line somewhere for a million.

Chris Drury retires. I am kinda surprised. He is still fairly young at 34 and might of fit in on a third line somewhere for a million.
I think his knee is in really bad shape.

I am back as a canuck again..... and firing right into a poker game tomorrow. I may have a couple of empty seats. Should be an all-star lineup tho.. please send your application and bribe offer publicly through this forum.

I am back as a canuck again..... and firing right into a poker game tomorrow. I may have a couple of empty seats. Should be an all-star lineup tho.. please send your application and bribe offer publicly through this forum.
What time does it start and end?Would I get an invite?Also congrats on being a husband.
I would of gladly applied and given a huge bribe.But wife is taking me out for my birthday.
The only way that those guys will get any of their money back from last time is if I attend and since I'm already going to be in Brampton tomorrow I'm happy to oblige and make my donation.
The only way that those guys will get any of their money back from last time is if I attend and since I'm already going to be in Brampton tomorrow I'm happy to oblige and make my donation.
Do you ever lose at anything?:)Love to throw my hat in the ring, but I'm gonna be taking MLP Jr. to his final baseball practice/game. While your all enjoying celebrities and Chris' new basement, I'll be drenched in a rainstorm. Envy me.actually, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Have fun, and someone tell Daniel I sent him a trade offer!Thanks for the offer Chris.

News out of Boston doesnt look good for Marc Savard. Looks like his career is over, list of players whose careers cut short due to concussion:Pat LaFontaine, Jim Johnson, Eric Lindros, Scott Stevens, Paul Kariya, Mike Richter, Keith Primeau, Geoff Courtnall, Adam Deadmarsh, Jeff Beukeboom, Petr Svoboda, Nick Kypreos, Brett Lindros, Jason Botterill, Brian Bradley, Trevor Halverson, Steven Rice, Jay More, Dean Chynoweth, Dennis Vaske, Cam Stewart, Steve Rucchin, Steve Moore, Jesse Wallin, Steve Dubinsky, Richard Scott, Stu Grimson, Gino Odjick, Steve Heinze, Rob DiMaio, David Tanabe, Kim Johnsson, Matthew Barnaby, Kurt Sauer and Dave Scatchard.

I read through that list hoping to see you slipped Crosby in there somewhere.
Actually in the article that I copied from, Sidney's name is mentioned, that hopefully it wont be added to that list

What the fuck is going on???DownGoesBrown Down Goes BrownNo words... RT @calgarysun: Sources tell QMI that ex-Flame Leaf Wade Belak has been found dead in a downtown Toronto condo

simmonsstevesteve simmonsThe Toronto Sun is reporting Wade Belak's death as a suicide. According to our news department, he hung himself.Dammit
Wow. That is brutal. I am pretty sure he is married with a daughter. Very sad day for his family.

This is a very sad day and a very sad off season.Wade Belak was one of my favourite Leafs when he was here..Seemed like he had a great family with a wife and two daughters.What a shame ..Apparently his family heard the news through the media...This is just heart wrenching

This is a very sad day and a very sad off season.Wade Belak was one of my favourite Leafs when he was here..Seemed like he had a great family with a wife and two daughters.What a shame ..Apparently his family heard the news through the media...This is just heart wrenching
That is unfuckingacceptable!

some thoughts...1. What the fck is going on?2. Its really disgusting to me that in our society a family is finding out through the media about the death of a loved one. I can only hope it wasn't direct family, and it was just someone who couldn't be reached. Seriously, Im a fan....and I dont need to know. Keep it to yourself next time media.3. I cant help recall an interview I heard on Toronto's CFNY/The Edge radio station last year. They had Wade on often, and in the interview, it was being alluded to that Wade's career was nearing an end, and he was talking about how he's kinda looking forward to the next stage, and Dean Blundell, the host, pretty much offered Wade a gig on the show, saying seriously that he was consistently one of the funniest+favourite interviews of his, and Wade could make a career out of entertainment. I remember thinking I could see that happening, as Wade had a lot of charisma. The guy seemed like one of those special personalities, this just boggles the mind.Im not gonna speculate on what went wrong (well, I am, just not publicly, yet), but its hard to figure this one out at all.