• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

A LETTER FROM OWNER TERRY PEGULA TO AMERKS FANSDear Amerks Fans,It is my pleasure to welcome back the great fans of the Rochester Americans to the Sabres family. On behalf of my entire family, I want to let you know that we are extremely excited to reconnect our two great hockey towns and revive one of the longest affiliations in the entire American Hockey League.As a longtime Sabres fan, I have followed all of the great players that have represented Buffalo and have spent time preparing for the National Hockey League in the Flower City. I have sat in your seat in the Blue Cross Arena and have cheered on the great Amerks of the past. Now, I look forward to having that same opportunity to do so again with the Amerks of the future. The Amerks have provided our organization with some of the best players to ever hit the ice in Western New York. Along with each player and fan, we have all shared one vision: to bring a championship to our region. As we turn the page on a new chapter of Buffalo Sabres hockey, the goal now is to win the Calder Cup on the way to ultimately winning the Stanley Cup.For almost six decades, you have cheered your team to six Calder Cup Championships and numerous division and conference championships. You have worn your red, white and blue with pride. I want to assure you that we are committed to restoring the cherished history for both the Americans organization and their loyal fans.As the first step in this journey together, I am excited to announce that all season tickets will be priced at just $10 per game. And we can assure you that season ticket holders will always receive the best ticket pricing. From lower season ticket prices to a stronger product on the ice, we will do everything we can to enhance your game night experience.See you on game day...Terrence M. Pegula
It's going to be great to have Rochester back as the farm team.

Hahahahahahaha me and dev actually had matching mullets at that time. We both had the big glasses and huge mullets. We were pretty sweet.

Hey Serge/Wayne: PK called me a couple of days ago (didn't know about the Connolly signing, btw!), and he is coming to town on July 11th for a few days. We plan on playing golf at least a few times in those days, so if you're both here, let's work out your day...

Hey Serge/Wayne: PK called me a couple of days ago (didn't know about the Connolly signing, btw!), and he is coming to town on July 11th for a few days. We plan on playing golf at least a few times in those days, so if you're both here, let's work out your day...
Let me know the time and I will book it off work.
That works good for me. I am available anytime those days.I was hoping it wasnt going to be on July 27 as my wife wouldnt have been happy me golfing during the birth..:)My goal was to have my game good enough to shoot 81..but still having trouble getting down from the high 80s
Announcer's home run call.
Ahh, so I guess it would lose some of its effectiveness when watched without sound. I'll check it out when I get home from work.
This guy: Tb5MvEPtJpsr84zcWd-I.jpg just told me he was Mattias Ritola's little brother. His location is Sweden, and frankly, I believe him. Ritola is far too obscure to lie about.
Is that Pokerstars? I think I saw that name too and thought the same thing.
This guy: Tb5MvEPtJpsr84zcWd-I.jpg just told me he was Mattias Ritola's little brother. His location is Sweden, and frankly, I believe him. Ritola is far too obscure to lie about.
Could be...Google tells me that Mathias has a brother three years younger than he named Andreas. Didn't make much noise as a hockey player.