• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

If any law enforcement/FBI/RCMP is watching this thread, I just like to point out I do not partake in any of these activities..Leafs on Sportsnet, legal and paid for..Thanks

Was watching the Blackhawks game last night and Pat Foley gave us this nugget.3 Blackhawks have won All Star-Game MVP's. Patrick Sharp, Bobby Hull and ERIC DAZE - wtf?

The downfall of Eric Daze was the main reason of the downfall of the Mustangs..He was our hero, our captain and our best player..Eric Daze was a superstar that just got a bum back...He was a pure goal scorer..scored 20 goals or more every year he played(except the last two where he barely played) and topped 30 goals 4 times. He was a true legend in the making.I love you Eric..

Am I wrong in looking at his numbers and thinking he's basically a bigger Tim Connolly with more of a sniper's shot than a playmaker's pass?I can't see losing Tim Connolly's production as being the downfall of my fantasy club.I look at Daze and think mostly about how great he could have been if his back held up, not necessarily how fantastic he actually was. Obviously the numbers don't tell the whole story, but they tell a good portion of it.

Am I wrong in looking at his numbers and thinking he's basically a bigger Tim Connolly with more of a sniper's shot than a playmaker's pass?I can't see losing Tim Connolly's production as being the downfall of my fantasy club.I look at Daze and think mostly about how great he could have been if his back held up, not necessarily how fantastic he actually was. Obviously the numbers don't tell the whole story, but they tell a good portion of it.
You need to know the history of the AHL and me , to understand the true love affair with Eric Daze..Ask Bob,Daniel or any of the other oldtimers and they will explain..The downfall and injury of Eric Daze was a sad time in our franchise..Tears are slowing flowing right now..True story.
You need to know the history of the AHL and me , to understand the true love affair with Eric Daze..Ask Bob,Daniel or any of the other oldtimers and they will explain..The downfall and injury of Eric Daze was a sad time in our franchise..Tears are slowing flowing right now..True story.
Imagine the man crush that Serge has had on players recently and multiple that by 10 and it still might not equal the crush Serge had on Daze
Imagine the man crush that Serge has had on players recently and multiple that by 10 and it still might not equal the crush Serge had on Daze
very true..I honestly believe if he stayed healthy he was a 50 goal scorer..Oh the glory days..Now we have Viktor Stalberg who has 8 goals.
whats the reason for this? I liked Daze, just trying to see the connection. Did he play on the same line as Vaive Serge?
whats the reason for this? I liked Daze, just trying to see the connection. Did he play on the same line as Vaive Serge?
Rick Vaive was gone long before Daze came...Daze was my prized possession, my young future superstar...It was a running joke among the guys...DAZEEEEEEE
Rick Vaive was gone long before Daze came...Daze was my prized possession, my young future superstar...It was a running joke among the guys...DAZEEEEEEE
He also had a very good long term contract in the AHL and since Serge has to have a man crush on somebody Daze was who Serge let his affections flow to.
ATDHE has been shut down by mofos in power!IPRC_Seized_2011_02_NY.gif
This is so awful. I never watched it, but if I did, I would have gone the last year without paying for cable and it was amazing. Thankfully will still get most of my baseball, and football season is over. Gotta love them doing that the week before the super bowl.
atdhe.me works now.
It's only a matter of time before they are deemed a threat to the security of the United States of America. Go Homeland Security! Keep us safe!!!
atdhe.me works now.
Countdown to superbowl - 99 hoursCountown to shutdown of that site - 98 hoursI just hope they were smart enough to set up a backup site. I hope they just keep setting up new similar sites!

i maybe in the minority but I am happy with sites like this being shut down..Why should i pay for cable and premium services when people are allowed to steal it...

The only time I use it is when I want to watch a game on my computer (edit: duh?). I don't have a TV downstairs and I don't always win the Leafs game vs. Jersey Shore argument with my girlfriend.

i maybe in the minority but I am happy with sites like this being shut down..Why should i pay for cable and premium services when people are allowed to steal it...
That doesn't really make sense. The point of those sites is you shouldn't, or at least not as much. Cable is ridiculously overpriced and monopolized. If they were more reasonable, people would be less inclined to steal.The same logic would suggest that anyone who has friends over to watch pay-per-view, or even for any pay cable programming is stealing because they all should be paying individually.I mean, I'm partly playing devil's advocate with this, but the prices they charge are really unreasonable. And the quality on these sites is terrible, and often interrupted mid-game.