• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

yes..great site..but no sports
isn't it funny how we draw that line? dress it up with ticker charts and shares, suddenly it's respectable and completely legal.
isn't it funny how we draw that line? dress it up with ticker charts and shares, suddenly it's respectable and completely legal.
ya it doesnt make sense..you can bet on the craziest things on the site, EXCEPT sports..

In World Championships news, Russia won their 23rd straight game in the tournament dating back to 2007

I'm not sure if San Jose can keep up with Chicago and their cycle. At least this is what the brainwashable version of myself is thinking after being told this by a bald Pierre about 30 times in 12 seconds. I'm also worried about match ups that cause goals off the faceoff where a players misses an assignment which isn't really the match up causing the goal but that's what he told me so it must be true.to be serious, hopefully it's another good game tomorrow. I'd like it end with the series being 1-1 though (obviously).

its like a stock market..Its the best way to bet sports or anything IMO.For example you buy shares in an event.Lets say before the season started you bought shares in the Flyers winning the cup...The shares usually expire at a 100..So you might of bought them for $5(20-1)..Those shares today might be worth $40(just guessing)..The shares fluctuate every day, based on current games and events.You could sell or buy shares anytime..You just pay a commission on your trades..(juice)..tradesports.com was great, but its gone now.
www.betfair.combest in the business

are the playoffs still going on? Its 28 degrees outside, its time to call it a season for ****s sake.I know thats blasphemous in this forum, but I always get tired of the NHL at this point, even though it should be the best hockey. Regular season too long IMO.

I'm sick of it now.I wasn't as into the non-Penguins portion of the playoffs after the 1st round nearly as much as I was last year.Problem is, the regular season will never be shortened, because it would require a huge restructuring of revenues and expenses, including player salaries.Maybe stop having 8 exhibition games, I dunno. Shorter camp for regulars, guys who are locks to make the team? Have a tryout/camp more geared towards the rookies (which they already do in like August). I dunno, you can't really start the season earlier, can you? I don't think you can compress the games any closer together, look at the injuries this year that may have been caused by the compressed schedule.

I'm sick of it now.I wasn't as into the non-Penguins portion of the playoffs after the 1st round nearly as much as I was last year.Problem is, the regular season will never be shortened, because it would require a huge restructuring of revenues and expenses, including player salaries.Maybe stop having 8 exhibition games, I dunno. Shorter camp for regulars, guys who are locks to make the team? Have a tryout/camp more geared towards the rookies (which they already do in like August). I dunno, you can't really start the season earlier, can you? I don't think you can compress the games any closer together, look at the injuries this year that may have been caused by the compressed schedule.
The NHLPA has lobbied for years to shorten the season, get training camp shortened, exemptions, etc. It's simply a non-starter with the Board of Governors and the NHL. Revenue is king....
The NHLPA has lobbied for years to shorten the season, get training camp shortened, exemptions, etc. It's simply a non-starter with the Board of Governors and the NHL. Revenue is king....
I know it will never change, and its possible Im in the minority, but I gotta believe unless your team is one of the final four, your done with the NHL.I like to think of myself as a hockey fan first, team follower second. And to me, even when "my team" was still in it, I felt like it was dragging. Especially when they start with the week long breaks between series'.Again, I realize its the best teams, and sometimes those breaks allow for the players to play at their best, heal up, but really, June hockey is crazy.
are the playoffs still going on? Its 28 degrees outside, its time to call it a season for ****s sake.I know thats blasphemous in this forum, but I always get tired of the NHL at this point, even though it should be the best hockey. Regular season too long IMO.
LOL Celsius.
LOL Celsius.
You must be from Liberia. No? Oh, Burma then. No? Ohhhhh, Im sorry, you must be an American. I knew it had to be one of the only 3 countries to NOT be under the metric system. btw, great company. :club: I love being in Vegas when I hear "ITS 100 DEGREES OUTSIDE"....and its not an exaggeration!

maybe it's a product of having your team make it to the finals/win the cup. I'm always watching and enjoying. From a fan point of view, I don't think shortening the exhibition season will make you "less sick" of the long season

You must be from Liberia. No? Oh, Burma then. No? Ohhhhh, Im sorry, you must be an American. I knew it had to be one of the only 3 countries to NOT be under the metric system.
aahahaha
You must be from Liberia. No? Oh, Burma then. No? Ohhhhh, Im sorry, you must be an American. I knew it had to be one of the only 3 countries to NOT be under the metric system. btw, great company. :club: I love being in Vegas when I hear "ITS 100 DEGREES OUTSIDE"....and its not an exaggeration!
It's ok Arp, we'll bring you back to the fold eventually. The US will never switch, there was a big national effort to teach metric in schools and try to convert the masses in the mid-80's and it failed miserably. Be happy we adopted Liters as our preferred means of soda distribution. Something for you to ponder though, if Canada loves Metric so much, why is a Canadian Football field still measured out in yards?
It's ok Arp, we'll bring you back to the fold eventually. The US will never switch, there was a big national effort to teach metric in schools and try to convert the masses in the mid-80's and it failed miserably. Be happy we adopted Liters as our preferred means of soda distribution. Something for you to ponder though, if Canada loves Metric so much, why is a Canadian Football field still measured out in yards?
Canadian football? What's that?
good point! Life's full of contradictions.( I think I liked Dale's answer better)

And with the first pick in the 2010 draft, the Edmonton Oilers select Tyler Seguin.Pretty smart move by Hall. A $100 Ipod, $50 on Itunes, and a few hundred each to his teammates to back it up, and all of a sudden he's heating to a competitive Bruins team instead of the Oilers.

Score 1pt for the Burke side on the Kessel trade.Now down 8-2 only.
Burke this morning on the fan: 'You can't judge this trade today. You have to wait and see what happens, what develops, how good Fowler or Hall or Seguin become. Trying to judge it now is doing it with incomplete information'.
Burke this morning on the fan: 'You can't judge this trade today. You have to wait and see what happens, what develops, how good Fowler or Hall or Seguin become. Trying to judge it now is doing it with incomplete information'.
hasnt it already been a little bad for the Bruins this year?With the way the East has shaped up this year, with the obvious lack of scoring the Bruins had, Kessel might of got them to the Finals..While the lack of scoring can be blamed on the injuries to Savard, Krejci its an angle i have heard discussed.No doubt its a trade that will take years to judge though

This has NOTHING to do with hockey..I am sitting at Subway having lunch before my next appointment..The conversation that is going on with this chick and her friend is insane..Blond ....So you are a vegan?Friend...no i just dont eat meat?Blond...Oh so do you eat fish?Friend..No..Blond..You are missing out...I love fish..I dont like Seafood, but I love fish..Then she goes up to this dude that is having a sub who came on a motorcycle..She starts picking him up, gives him her number..