• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

I think you're definition of faggot is off here because he plays basketball, not baseball.see because.........you know.......baseballs for faggots and all......
So is knitting.
:club: Steve btw, I hate Mr Canada Sid the kid..So we are even.
I don't like Crosby either but there is no doubt the kid is good and will only get better. I never liked Nash. Probably because he is good. But doesn't change the fact that I think he is a faggot. How that translates to being an odd sports fan is beyond me. If someone wants to critique my judge of character, well fair enough. Plus I haven't really watched NBA ball for about 4 years as it no longer interests me. Well it never did to be honest but the Pistons were decent there for awhile so I watched here and there. I am mainly a hockey, baseball, football, and soccer guy with a little F1 every once in awhile.

Well, is there something in particular that you don't like about him?Also, it was on the heels of your rooting for my biggest rival post. Also also, I find it odd that you didn't know he was Canadian since he was part of the opening ceremonies at the Olympics.

Well, is there something in particular that you don't like about him?Also, it was on the heels of your rooting for my biggest rival post. Also also, I find it odd that you didn't know he was Canadian since he was part of the opening ceremonies at the Olympics.
I didn't watch the opening ceremonies so that would have helped save me the embarrassment.
Speaking of which..Let me break another one to you:Justin Bieber is Canadian too...I know you have his posters on your wall. :club:
Apparently Bieber is from Stratford, I had no idea until the other day.
I don't know about the Beaver girl but I as well didn't watch the opening ceremonies either.I probably didn't like him back when I cared because he was good. One of those annoying little white guys on the court causing trouble for the opposing team. I never said it was rational. It's not uncommon for good players to be hated because they are good...i.e. Ovechkin, Crosby, Nash, MJ, etc...
Steve Nash is the greatest Canadian athlete since 2000 and is number 2 on my all time list behind Robert Gordon Orr. I know few if anybody will agree with me on my all time ranking.
I dont know about all time list spreading out through so many sports, but I agree 100% about the last decade. His accomplishments are incredibly underrated by Canadians.(and it appears also by some Americans too, esp those in the Greater 8 Mile area)

Hockey observation 325: Josh Gorge is wearing the A. Instant-boner.dKVadkNHFCf2szvsaca-.pngHockey observation 326: Andrei Kostitsyn has no emotion. I hate him and want him to suffer a severe leg injury (after traded obviously).v1ozEmUBPIPMAkGrj7ui.png

Hockey obversation 328: For some unknown reason, the league figured it was well worth their time to make a few modifications on their sites by changing the point and assist leader, Jonathan Toews, to Sidney Crosby for TIEING the ''previous'' offensive leader.Vl-_Wz8ry2BVTOtZQLi8.png

Hockey obversation 328: For some unknown reason, the league figured it was well worth their time to make a few modifications on their sites by changing the point and assist leader, Jonathan Toews, to Sidney Crosby for TIEING the ''previous'' offensive leader.Vl-_Wz8ry2BVTOtZQLi8.png
Alphabetical?

I was just reading some sports stuff on the net and noticed I was reading a Toronto Star article. When I looked at the top of the page I noticed they had a 2010 Playoff section. I wonder why?

If someone offered Niclas Backstrom $120 mill over 12 years, could the Caps match it?

you wouldn't even have to worry about it because they wouldn't even consider itcoyotes in phoenix safe. not safe. safe. not safe. safe. not safe.
why wouldnt a team with cap space, go after arguably one of top 5 players in the NHL at 22 years old..yes you give away lot of draft picks, but he is a franchise player..I am really surprised the Caps havent signed him yet and he is at risk to be available..

I think the Sharks were very close to being eliminated by the Avalanche. I think Mr. Blake will be hoisting the Cup this year.

why wouldnt a team with cap space, go after arguably one of top 5 players in the NHL at 22 years old..yes you give away lot of draft picks, but he is a franchise player..I am really surprised the Caps havent signed him yet and he is at risk to be available..
They still have 5+ weeks before July 1st to make it happen, he isn't going anywhere.
well I was responding to what you wrote and I was saying there's no way the caps would match that offer. They won't put one third of their cap to two players for that long.I wouldn't quite put him in the top 5. I know he finished in the top five in scoring this year but I'll admit, I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion on the other parts of his game so this opinion isn't exactly the best.I think someone is over paying if they sign him to that offer. Not only are you paying a guy #1 in the league money when I don't think we think he'll be that but also you're giving up a ton of draft picks. it's a lose-lose situation. You've got this "great" player and less space to put players around him than you need and also less chance of getting cheap talent in the draft. not a smart decision by a hockey club. oh wow a second goal already? that might be Vancouver's season right there. anyway, well actually I was done.