• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Maybe I'm oversensitive to the whole thing but I just have such an awesome picture of Mario in my mind that I'd be shocked to hear him doing anything like this for anything but charity. http://www.mariolemieux.org/Funny and eerily accurate.
Mario isnt the only one that charges for autographs..However if it is for charity, why arent they advertising it..Maybe he is just doing it for charity and its not a big deal to advertise it...Tons of stars charge for autographs...Even a ton of them at this particular show.I also know that Mario does AMAZING work for charities, and he has for many years..I just think IF this isnt for charity its a really douchy thing to do...If its for charity all the best to him..

Here's Random: There are a lot of sidebets here, and Im in on VERY few of them. This bothers me. Someone propose something, QUICK! I'm so itching for action, I went in general and lost $20 on some "Will the 2d come out on the final hand of the WSOP ME". If thats not a cry for help, I dont know what is. more creative the better. Obviously, I really miss RTE, Saturday night survival pools, and GEAH.

Here's Random: There are a lot of sidebets here, and Im in on VERY few of them. This bothers me. Someone propose something, QUICK! I'm so itching for action, I went in general and lost $20 on some "Will the 2d come out on the final hand of the WSOP ME". If thats not a cry for help, I dont know what is. more creative the better. Obviously, I really miss RTE, Saturday night survival pools, and GEAH.
I was thinking of a different kind of survivor pool... Every week, all the players put in 20 bucks. If your teams wins that week, you move on. If they lose, you dont. The next week, everyone puts in 20 again. And so on, with a 20 ante every week until someone wins it. The caveat would be you dont have to pick every team. You can pick the same team as often as you want. That will build a nice pot...
I was thinking of a different kind of survivor pool... Every week, all the players put in 20 bucks. If your teams wins that week, you move on. If they lose, you dont. The next week, everyone puts in 20 again. And so on, with a 20 ante every week until someone wins it. The caveat would be you dont have to pick every team. You can pick the same team as often as you want. That will build a nice pot...
Never heard of this scheme, it's a little weird, the winner ends up with a good percentage of his own money from the pot.

This has nothing to do with hockey, but this thread gets the most reads....My company server has blocked the proxy I was using to get on FCP, since FCP is blocked also.Soooo, no more of me posting from my M-F, 8-5 work. Sucks.

This has nothing to do with hockey, but this thread gets the most reads....My company server has blocked the proxy I was using to get on FCP, since FCP is blocked also.Soooo, no more of me posting from my M-F, 8-5 work. Sucks.
That blows, is that Norm's proxy? I'm amazed your IT guy actually caught it.
That blows, is that Norm's proxy? I'm amazed your IT guy actually caught it.
Yea, Norm's. We really don't have an IT person, I think it was the server company that added it to the blocked list.
Interesting....adds some different elements of strat to it. Id be in. Any interest from others!?!?!?
Interesting....adds some different elements of strat to it. Id be in. Any interest from others!?!?!?
a little weird..Its better to lose the first week than last long and dont win..

NOt sure but here is some figuresSay you start with 10 people at $20 bucks..You have a prize pool of $200you lose one a week(just to make things easier)2 nd week 9 x 20...$1803 rd week 8 x 20...1604th week 7 x 20.....1405th week 6 x 20 ....1206th week 5 x 20 ....$1007th week 4 x 20 ...$808th week 3 x 20...609th week 2 x 20...40Prize pool $1080...If you last 9 weeks you lose $180...seems bit off

just read the last five pages of this thread.Serge don't they have the Squirts program anymore for kids aged 4-5. They concentrate mostly on skating than throw a puck out there for ten minutes watching a wave of kids chase it.Mario charges an appearance fee, could be 10k could be 25k. I can see him donate all that. THe individual autograph price is the event promoters that uses this money to help offset the appearance fee. What some promoters use to do was not charge for autographs but all items to be autographed must be purchased at the store or event the player is at. I once did a show with Ace Bailey only one Ace Bailey card I think it was a Pro Set .10 card. Finally Iam all for some sort of gambling I would rather we keep it simple like the survivor pool or the skate n go. I think to make the skate n go easier for all we can bet only Mon, Wed and Saturdays easier to do it 3 days a week rather than 7.

I'd would be in but $20/wk is too pricey. If it was like $5 or maybe $10 I'd be ok.

great fight by rick rypien and brad may

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
I'd would be in but $20/wk is too pricey. If it was like $5 or maybe $10 I'd be ok.
Scratch that. I don't really think the structure is fair. Say it is $20/wk.... So if you lose in week 1, gg $20. However, you lose in week 10, gg $200? Doesn't seem fair that with the exception of the eventually winner it is basically the farther you go the more you lose. Also, in the example serge posted. You will be 6-1 for betting 10 people? No thanks
Scratch that. I don't really think the structure is fair. Say it is $20/wk.... So if you lose in week 1, gg $20. However, you lose in week 10, gg $200? Doesn't seem fair that with the exception of the eventually winner it is basically the farther you go the more you lose. Also, in the example serge posted. You will be 6-1 for betting 10 people? No thanks
You weren't invited anyway....
give him a break he is an avs fan.
Speaking of which, have any of you seen the new 3rd jersey the Avs' are unveiling Saturday vs. Vancouver? I'm usually not one to say a jersey is ugly but....damn. I have to root for a team that wears that?