Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

subban has looked great out there.massive effort in the first period, lets keep it going instead of playing not to lose like in the earlier games this series

massive effort in the first period, lets keep it going instead of playing not to lose like in the earlier games this series
THREE goddamn shots in the 2nd period?? Halak could get all 3 stars if MTL holds here. JFC

these guys make me nuts...they're AGAIN playing not to lose. I hate how Martin shortens the bench. No wonder these guys have nowhere near the energy they did in the 1st.

Lapierre!Jeez, I've never seen a series where goaltending was so absurdly decisive. Varlamov hasn't been terrible, but not exactly strong.Eh, not sure about that diving call on Gionta. He's only about 130 pounds, doesn't take much for him to go flying a little.

LOL Lapierre.Good call by the ref.
The one on Gionta was a ****ing joke. And now another one on Lapierre. The refs are trying hard for the Caps.
both calls on lapierre have been solid calls. The one on Gionta was a bloody joke.Without Halak here this game is 10-3 imo.
I think Washington would score more than 10 goals on an empty net.
uh, who played that with a high stick?? Goddammit refs
I didn't think the puck went over waist-high, to be honest.I thought the 2nd diving call on Lapierre was mediocre at best. I think Lapierre is the only guy on the ice who gets that penalty after his earlier one. The one on Gionta was just horribad.
Nice Washington slash...no call...at least we didn't get called for a dive.Arp...your team sucks!
hey, you got to them an A for effort. They're giving it 110% for the Ovechkin-Crosby showdown to happen. :club: I actually missed the 2nd half of the game, but I was around to see the first Lapierre dive call...that was disgraceful. I think crap like that should be suspended, sorry Im saying that in this thread.oh, but, loving the Habs. Got Cammalleri+Markov in a pool where now I really need them to come thru...GAME 7 I'll be one huge Habs fan. GO HABS GO!
per tsn, Carey's in tonight.
If the Habs somehow lose the series, we all know thats impossible, this is why IMO..
If the Habs somehow lose the series, we all know thats impossible, this is why IMO..
You are wrong, yet again! Halak was tired. He needed the rest.BTW, I'm glad you have such an interest in the Habs. It's nice to have a team to watch in the playoffs, isn't it?