Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I think it's more of a wakeup call to the team than anything. As I posted though right after game 2, Halak was done - through no fault of his own with anything that happened in game 3, this team just loses confidence in their goaltending at the first sign of any inconsistency. Great teams rally around their goalies in those times, this team is the opposite for some reason.

I think it's more of a wakeup call to the team than anything. As I posted though right after game 2, Halak was done - through no fault of his own with anything that happened in game 3, this team just loses confidence in their goaltending at the first sign of any inconsistency. Great teams rally around their goalies in those times, this team is the opposite for some reason.
Wake up call i agree with..However Halak is the better goalie..Since you cant fault him for the losses, and from what I have seen he hasnt given up a lot of bad goals like Theodore, isnt it better to go with the better goalie.I heard rumours today that they are starting Price today because he will be the future goalie and not Halak.

I would rather have seen Halak get the start. Now if Price wins, we have to run with Price and I'd rather win and go forward with Halak. i'm still stoked to see if Pricey can get in the zone and elevate his game, the kid has the tool set to do so. I feel like Halak has showed us what kind of goalie he is; a capable starter, but we have yet to see how good Price can become.After seeing the way the Habs played in games 1 and 2 its not far fetched to continue believing. last game we got trampled, but for our second game a home I think we'll look more like we did in our first 2 games.

I don't understand that. If you have no confidence in your goalie, wouldn't you play tighter and better defensively?
One would think...somehow this team never has.

Price is bigger. Maybe it's Martin's reply to the net crashing.

I've said it before, but i think the team plays way better in front of Halak, usually.
Montreal has been playing really well this series (aside from the first period of the first game and the third period of the last game). If they really let up during the playoffs because Price is in net, then what would it say about our team?
Montreal has been playing really well this series (aside from the first period of the first game and the third period of the last game).
Did Serge lend you his rose coloured glasses that he uses during the regular season or something? They played like shit in the 2nd and 3rd periods of both games 2 and 3.
Did Serge lend you his rose coloured glasses that he uses during the regular season or something? They played like shit in the 2nd and 3rd periods of both games 2 and 3.
In the second period of game two they tied Washington with 10 shots each and outscored them 2-1. They played well until Knuble interfered with the goalie.
Sorry, i watch games. Not results. Montreal is simply playing way better than they were during the season and it's not even close. I don't know how you can possibly think they played like shit in the 2nd period of game 2 but IMO that just shows how much you know what you are talking about.

Hamrlik ****, get a hold of yourself. Those short-handed goals are a ****ing pain.

Tempted to come out and admit you're a Habs fan.
Funny thing is i have a friend who is a die-hard Leafs fans and he caught himself cheering for the habs in game 2 after Plekanec scored. He mentionned the refs robbing the habs of game 2 before i even started my rant. Believe it or not. So much for that Homerism bullshit.
Hamrlik ****, get a hold of yourself. Those short-handed goals are a ****ing pain.Funny thing is i have a friend who is a die-hard Leafs fans and he caught himself cheering for the habs in game 2 after Plekanec scored. He mentionned the refs robbing the habs of game 2 before i even started my rant. Believe it or not. So much for that Homerism bullshit.
Then he is not a Leafs fan at all..Any leaf fan would never cheer for the Habs under any circumstance. He isnt part of Leafs nation..