Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I think things are better in the dressing room Dale.

Definitely on Mondays. I hear some people hate Mondays.

• 3 months later...

Btw, last night the Habs set an NHL record for fastest 2 goals.

I am actually happy that they got the record. I know it well. The first time it was this game:

2 goals in 3 seconds. The record was tied latter on but another game.

Why do I remember this particular game back in 2004? I use to bet Proline and was cashing out on the unders on parlays. Back in the day you can cash out for under $1k at Woodbine racetrack. So I always made sure my tickets were under the threshold. I would always drive up every weekend and cash out my ticket. Otto (would have been 7 years old) asked me after the 3rd weekend why we keep coming up to Woodbine. I flashed him the cash and he said ohhhhhh.

Anyways this game was the last on my ticket to win. Would have cashed out for around $3k. Yes it was 5.5.

After that I stopped like cold turkey. Lost my mojo. I have maybe made about maybe 10 proline purchases in 14 years.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...