Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Interesting stat. After two periods, Habs down 8-0.

Leading ice-time players Weber and Emelin both have a +/- of 0.

9-0 now

4 PP Goals

I wonder if Montoya is gonna pull a Patrick Roy lol

How bad were the Habs tonight?

Even Boone Jenner got a point.

Lol this is so true..FML

Maybe he should change his name to Kaitlyn?

#epicfailJenner

• 3 months later...

I doubt it will be a line, but Shaw-Ott-Gallagher would be a PITA line.

throw emelin out there on D and you'd have the nhls 'most likely to get penalized in the first 10 seconds of a shift' champion.

Habs added size and improved their penalty kill, but didn't add any actual scoring talent.

Davidson for Desharnais was their best trade.

Benn was a good pickup who'll help the PK...and the beard.

King is a decent pickup considering what it cost them. He brings experience, size and grit...all the things MB seems to value over scoring ability.

Ott cost next to nothing so no risk whatsoever unless he kills a teammate in practice. Also brings grit and experience.

Martinsen...the only reason for this move as far as I can see is they wanted to add size/depth/hits for this season.

Davidson trade is great IMO. King trade is fine. Ott isn't an NHL calibre player at this point IMO so I don't like that one. Ditto Martinsen. Indifferent on the Benn trade. I don't know much about Jordie and whether he is any good to be honest.

• 1 month later...

A tripping penalty 200 feet from your net with 5:40 left in the 3rd and down by a goal.... Da no no

Better yet, fire the puck at refs head after he calls penalty on you.lol

• 2 months later...

seems like a weird trade for Tampa to make but what do I know

I am guessing so they can protect someone else for the expansion draft. I like drouin but what do I know too

seems like a weird trade for Tampa to make but what do I know

They did get a very good prospect, but I think $$$$ played a big part. Let's see what Drouin gets.

They did get a very good prospect, but I think $$$$ played a big part. Let's see what Drouin gets.

Bunch of people to re-sign, and I guess they didn't want to lose Namestnikov in the expansion draft.

They won't have to protect Sergachev.

Bunch of people to re-sign, and I guess they didn't want to lose Namestnikov in the expansion draft.

They won't have to protect Sergachev.

Yup needed cash to sign Palat, Johnson, etc...

Anticipating a Galchenyuk for Dumba ****up by Bergevin now.

Do you want them to trade Galch for a D, just not Dumba, or you want them to keep him for good?

Personally, Id look to keep him, unless there are things in background Im not aware of.

Do you want them to trade Galch for a D, just not Dumba, or you want them to keep him for good?

Personally, Id look to keep him, unless there are things in background Im not aware of.

Same here...I'd love to see him with Drouin.

Beaulieu trade might mean Galchenyuk stays.

wouldn't trading a d-man make it more likely that they trade him for something that includes more D ?

wouldn't trading a d-man make it more likely that they trade him for something that includes more D ?

The rumour coming out of Montreal is that Beaulieu was a bad influence on Galchenyuk.

They may still move Galchenyuk if they don't think he can play C.

I have a gut feeling MB has some kind of deal in place to shed salary (Plekanec) to help acquire a Dman.