Club De Hockey Canadien

When I saw the Parros signing I figured they got him to add some size and face punching ...

I believe they signed him just to fight ORR and Mclaren in the heated division games..

They got him to help Brandon Prust last the season. It's difficult to do when you have to continuously fight guys bigger than you. As it stands now Parros will likely be in the lineup against teams like the Leafs. Otherwise Ryan White will likely dress.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

How is it possible that people actually believe things like this:

@HabsHappy: @CanadianGothic @HBBBNORTH you need to realize that most UFA's play cautiously not to get hurt in PO's. Jagr has tons of tiger in his tank!

One positive is that I now know what it feels like to simultaneously have the urge to laugh hysterically and the urge to chew my own face off.

• 1 month later...

LOL @ Subban tweet.

If I can get a China connection again, Im buying his jersey.

Do yourself and your Toronto friends a favour. Get his Belleville Bulls jersey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kinda hope that's Parros' 1st and last game as a Hab. I hope he retires by choice. He's supposedly a highly intelligent person. NHL fighter is a shitty job.

• Like 1

so glad fighting is so necessary for hockey

I have to agree. Even though he fell and not got punched it was due to fight.

The stupid one was the Fraser fight. Let's take off our helmet. Ready? Now? Ok? Go?

So stupid. Hokey. Cartoon like.

We all love a physical game but let's get rid of the cartoon like fights.