Club De Hockey Canadien

@JasonHMWang: @GMolsonCHC Are you going to let biased refs treat Habs fans like crap or do you want to lose more millions in revenues? #pleasespeakout

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Why was budaj in the game?

Looks like Price pulled his groin on the second Senators goal. He stayed in but it was obvious that something was up -- he was bent over in pain for a bit, lineman had to come over to pass him his stick.

@bigjhockey21: @NHL Not only do you lock us out for half the season but your refs screw us over with your gay ass refs

While Price hasn't been at his best this isn't good for Montreal

Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 21m

Carey Price will not return in the series against Ottawa due to a lower body injury.

IMHO it's a mixed blessing; better the devil you know, right? Though while Budaj has pretty decent stats on the season but got lit up the one time he faced the Sens. More intriguing he and Anderson were teammates in Colorado...

Budaj in his last 13 appearances, 9 starts, has lost one of those in regulation only.(take out the 2 minute OT play)

Price is 3-8 in his last 11 decisions..

This series has epic comeback written all over it.

Agreed..Canadiens are now +525 to win the series...

I might put a few bucks on it.

The Leafs are +1300 to win the series..

I think the injuries are too much but it's still possible. Montreal needs to get back to their skating and puck possession game.

Montreal and Toronto are alike imo...both need to use their speed to be successful.

IMHO it's a mixed blessing; better the devil you know, right? Though while Budaj has pretty decent stats on the season but got lit up the one time he faced the Sens. More intriguing he and Anderson were teammates in Colorado...

omg omg omg goalie fight.

No Price, Emelin, Eller, Prust, White, Gionta?

No problem.

Going to be Binghamton vs Hamilton out there.

Going to be Binghamton vs Hamilton out there.

For people that don't recognize the Sens roster -- there's only 4 players (Alfie, Spezza, Neil, Philips) left from their 2007 Cup run.

For people that don't recognize the Sens roster -- there's only 4 players (Alfie, Spezza, Neil, Philips) left from their 2007 Cup run.

thats 4 more than the last times the Leafs made a run.

Copied right off TSN.ca... folded under pressure? Haha

The Montreal Canadiens' 2012-13 season came to an end Thursday night with a lopsided 6-1 loss to the Ottawa Senators, bringing an end to an up-and-down season. So which team is the Habs true identity? The surprise Northeast-winning collective, or the team that folded under pressure in the first round? As always, it's Your! Call.

much of midget pussies

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 34m

#Habs Brandon Prust had a rib separate from its cartilage during Game 4. Left OT in extreme pain, pushed rib back in himself. Story coming

• 1 month later...

Bergevin should trade Gionta. NJ would likely give us a pick for him. Any return is just gravy anyway. The value is in his cap space. It should be used to sign a solid defensive dman to help lower Markov's minutes and a 3rd line RWer like Ryan Jones.

When I saw the Parros signing I figured they got him to add some size and face punching ...

I believe they signed him just to fight ORR and Mclaren in the heated division games..