Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Line from Bodog, if there will be a fight:

Competitor

Odds

SPECIAL - Will there be a fight in the first 2 minutes of Game 4 of the Ottawa/Montreal Series

Yes

3/1

No

1/5

Pretty simple actually...

...... ???

you're saying an idiot like Stock's opinion and analysis is more valid than an intelligent writer like Friedman?

...... ???

you're saying an idiot like Stock's opinion and analysis is more valid than an intelligent writer like Friedman?

When it comes to stuff like what happens in the dressing rooms, what happens amongst NHL players..Yes definetely....

His point was you NEVER show up a teammate on the ice in front of cameras like that...Healey backed him up ...Stock would have more experience in that matter than Friedman.

Dont get me wrong I love Friedman and I hate Healey...

Serge is now using PJ Stock and Glen Healey to support his argument. Isn't that the hockey equivalent of bringing up nazis?

Serge is now using PJ Stock and Glen Healey to support his argument. Isn't that the hockey equivalent of bringing up nazis?

You are correct..Everyone is a troll..Led by the CBC and ALL its employees, except when they agree with your point of view.

You are correct..Everyone is a troll..Led by the CBC and ALL its employees, except when they agree with your point of view.

Weren't you complaining about Healey not that long ago? Or is he only a buffoon when he criticizes the Leafs?

PJ Stock started that Subban/dressing room bullshit at the beginning of the season and was quickly proven to be an idiot by Dave Stubbs and the Habs themselves. Now that PK says something to Pacioretty, Stock is bringing it up again. It's still not an issue but Stock doesn't care because it creates controversy and brings in ratings because of people like you who feed off such things.

If Subban had a "C" on his jersey there'd be nobody questioning his words toward Pacioretty. If Pacioretty lets Subban's reaction hurt his feelings and it has any affect on anything at all then Pacioretty is the one with the issue.

There was a point when I would let fans like you influence my feelings toward their teams Just because I think you are a troll and sad excuse for a hockey fan doesn't mean I have to hate the Leafs. I consider that sinking to your level.

Weren't you complaining about Healey not that long ago? Or is he only a buffoon when he criticizes the Leafs?

PJ Stock started that Subban/dressing room bullshit at the beginning of the season and was quickly proven to be an idiot by Dave Stubbs and the Habs themselves. Now that PK says something to Pacioretty, Stock is bringing it up again. It's still not an issue but Stock doesn't care because it creates controversy and brings in ratings because of people like you who feed off such things.

If Subban had a "C" on his jersey there'd be nobody questioning his words toward Pacioretty. If Pacioretty lets Subban's reaction hurt his feelings and it has any affect on anything at all then Pacioretty is the one with the issue.

There was a point when I would let fans like you influence my feelings toward their teams Just because I think you are a troll and sad excuse for a hockey fan doesn't mean I have to hate the Leafs. I consider that sinking to your level.

Yup millions and millions of people share my views..Like it or not...I guess everyone is a sad excuse of a hockey fan.

Thats the sad part..You think I am THE ONLY ONE that thinks this way..You should read some of the other message boards..I am actually very normal compared to some others.

Its just simple, when people dont agree with what you say, they are trolls.

Yup millions and millions of people share my views..Like it or not...I guess everyone is a sad excuse of a hockey fan.

Thats the sad part..You think I am THE ONLY ONE that thinks this way..You should read some of the other message boards..I am actually very normal compared to some others.

Its just simple, when people dont agree with what you say, they are trolls.

Everyone

Everbody

Millions and millions

Hyperboles are a troll's best friend.

I can find lots of people who call Subban a nigger...does that make it right.

And I don't call people trolls just because the disagree with me. I call people trolls when they are trolls. You are a troll. You admit it in the Leafs thread.

Everyone

Everbody

Millions and millions

Hyperboles are a troll's best friend.

I can find lots of people who call Subban a ******...does that make it right.

And I don't call people trolls just because the disagree with me. I call people trolls when they are trolls. You are a troll. You admit it in the Leafs thread.

In your opinion, stating facts is trolling...Or even worse, stating a majorities views trolling..Thats is fine ...

"Carey Price is not a very good goaltender the last month" this is a fact..But its also trolling in your view..

Good luck to the Habs in their last two games of the season.

Is it really that big of an issue? Wings players used to get in fights during practice. Lions players have argued with other players and coaches. Catchers have argued with pitchers and vice versa. The level of intensity these guys play at, it should not be surprising that at times there ate words and fists thrown around. Better than being drones. As usual media is blowing it up and some eat it up. Nature of our society these days.

only an issue if it's a recurring thing between the top two young players on the team, AND THEY DONT WIN

I would bet a lot of money some Stanley Cup Champs had some of their best players disliking each other right up until the moment they lifted the Cup, and maybe even afterwards to.

Losing has a great way of making these things issues, throw in the whole Subban angle, and its perfect for the media to feed to the masses.

only an issue if it's a recurring thing between the top two young players on the team, IMO... not an issue here (for me), yet.

I think the whole point was there is history.

But sure we all fight with friends and family all the time. At the end of the day we still love each other. But not on national tv

I would bet a lot of money some Stanley Cup Champs had some of their best players disliking each other right up until the moment they lifted the Cup, and maybe even afterwards to.

Losing has a great way of making these things issues, throw in the whole Subban angle, and its perfect for the media to feed to the masses.

I'm pretty sure Kessel and Lupul aren't friends.

In your opinion, stating facts is trolling...Or even worse, stating a majorities views trolling..Thats is fine ...

"Carey Price is not a very good goaltender the last month" this is a fact..But its also trolling in your view..

Good luck to the Habs in their last two games of the season.

Oh, you're telling me what my views are now. Got it.

To think we were doing so well on here.

Back to hockey my good friend in Montreal is saying everyone wants a goaltending change for game 4, Halak all over again. I think you will mess up Price for good if it happens again.

For maximum entertainment I suggest you search on Twitter and read what the crazy Habs fans are saying. Lolol I laugh because I'm frightened.