Club De Hockey Canadien

Good luck Dale.

I'm actually rooting for the Habs in this series for a couple of reasons.

1. If the Leafs get through, I want there to be a Habs/Leafs matchup this playoffs. I got so excited for it in the weeks leading up to the playoffs, that I'm let down that it isn't happening.

2. A few of my best friends are Habs fans, and they take Habs losses as hard as I take Leafs losses, I'd like to see them win for their sakes.

3. I hate the Sens too.

4. I picked Pacioretty and Subban in the hockey pool :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I think this series will come down to Carey Price...Is it the Carey Price that has led this team for many years, who is outstanding..Or is it the crappy rendition of himself the last month.

Unfortunately the only realistic way the Leafs play the Habs is in the Conference final, Unless the Rangers upset the Caps..It could happen I guess.

Dave, I wish I can be as gentlemanly as you and cheer for the Habs..But I am sorry I cant do it....Its ingrained in me to hate this team..

Having said that , the Sens arent loved either..

However, good luck to Dale and hope its a good series...

Here is the problem. I think it was similar to the ferrence hit. Unfortunately Eller got hurt really bad, hit his face on ice. Lots of blood.

Grabovski gets up.

No call in leafs game. 5 minute major here. Game changing call

That was more than a bloody nose. Deserves 1 game minimum. Blood or no blood. I dislike both teams and have my money on Sens so I'm

Being as objective as I can.

Even the Sens-hating homers on CBC thought it wasn't game mis-conduct worth. If anyone deserves a suspension is Diaz for making that pass.

Whatever, Wiercioch is available.

Oh come on Duane. That's a head shot that results in a broken nose and concussion. He's getting 2 games minimum. He should get 5.

Oh come on Duane. That's a head shot that results in a broken nose and concussion. He's getting 2 games minimum. He should get 5.

Gryba didn't track him from 20 feet away, didn't go in with an elbow up, etc. While we can debate wether or not these types of hits should be in the game, rule 42 was written like swiss cheese to keep hits like this. If there's a suspension it's because of the blood/stretcher/wheel-o-justice+tvhighlights.

well, hurt him, of course... make him sore, give him bruises... obviously by saying that, he means he didn't mean to put him in a stretcher.

Ya I assume there's hockey speak for hurt (injuries that put you out of the game), and non-injuries (soreness that you play through)

I cant tell you how many times I've knocked a guy out cold and put him on a stretcher when all I was trying to do was just hurt him and you know, give him bruises and stuff.

This convo is beyond hilarious.

Well other htan the fact that it was his face hitting the ice, and not the bodycheck, that did most of the damage. Oh well, nothing more to do than wait for the league to say something,

well, you're not 6'5", 240 :)

i mean, he was clearly trying to light him up. it's hockey. I'm certain he wasn't trying to hit his head. he's trying to make him think twice every time a pass is coming for the rest of what will be a long series, not put him in the hospital.

that can't be hard to understand.

I'm certain he wasn't trying to hit his head.

I'm not as smart as you Zach, I find it hard for me to understand things, explain to me how your certain of this.

i mean, he was clearly trying to light him up. it's hockey.

that can't be hard to understand.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, he was trying to light him up,. Right, forgot "light him up"

Ok, I get it now. So easy, I dont know why I didnt think of that.