Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Was pretty ridiculous when he tried to pass the puck during the shootout.
This lolHonestly, Cunneyworth should be fired simply for this. This is not the Amazing Race, where your players have to split the tsks ffs. Pick someone, anyone...just not Kaberle. Coming next week > Hal Gill takes on the shootout!

Considering only 3 Habs players have scored in the shootout this season and one of them is Gionta, I have no problem with mixing things up. It's not like Kaberle has never been in the shootout before.Skip ahead to 1:10 in the following video:

Maybe forcing Kaberle to shoot is a great idea.
  • 2 weeks later...

Political statements: Following the team’s practice, Carey Price took a moment to address concern over a cut on his toe that kept him out of Sunday’s Metro Canadiens Fan Practice before offering his two cents on Tim Thomas’ recent political coup.“It was just a little cut that needed some stitches. It was just on a spot on my foot where I had a lot of pressure so I just needed a couple of days to let it close,” explained Price on the cut he sustained from his own skate during the post-game press scrum in Toronto. After confirming he’ll be ready for action against the Red Wings, Price switched gears to discuss Boston goalie Tim Thomas’ decision to boycott the Bruins’ White House visit for political reasons.“That’s a pretty political move. It’s bold, he’s standing up for what he believes in I guess, so good on him,” said Price, before mentioning if he was invited to meet Stephen Harper in Ottawa, he might handle the situation a little differently.“I’d be there with bells on, but that’s just me. I don’t really have too many issues with our government. Everybody obviously has their own opinions though and it’s great that he stands up for what he believes in,” finished Price before chiming in on teammate Tomas Kaberle seemingly appearing in every shot, directly behind President Barak Obama. “He looked good back there. It looked like he was creeping him a little bit…but he looked good.”http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=613497

Big win. Kind of like paying for a simple massage and getting the works...Felt good to stick it to Detroit. Don't mind them benching Subban like that; kid continues to need a wake-up call for lack of discipline.

Big win. Kind of like paying for a simple massage and getting the works...Felt good to stick it to Detroit. Don't mind them benching Subban like that; kid continues to need a wake-up call for lack of discipline.
didnt watch the game, how much was he benched?
I love Erik Cole!
Good signing..Looks like on his way to close to career best numbers.Ill admit I thought it was a bad signing, but good player..
Good signing..Looks like on his way to close to career best numbers.Ill admit I thought it was a bad signing, but good player..
Big guys who can skate are valuable and he can really skate.
I miss Erik Cole!He's really playing well in Montreal though, wow. I wasnt sure he'd be so good there, but he's been terrific.
He's been just as awesome in interviews too.
He's been just as awesome in interviews too.
Also, from what I have read in the past, he has always a big part of the dressing room. Very well respected, kind of took over the Gary Roberts type in the Canes room. Would stick up for his teammates on the ice, and was looked as an example of hard work on+off it. Tbh, thats the part I thought the Canes would miss most. No idea if they are actually missing it, but definetly could use him.

quoting someone on reddit:Nhl.com wrote, "The crowd became animated every time Gomez touched the puck, just as they did the previous day in Montreal's 3-0 loss to Washington, and small pockets of the sellout crowd of 21,273 took to singing him Happy Birthday at various points in the game."

I have predicted it before but i think this is the game Scott Gomez scores..Maybe even a couple..Do it tonight when the Leafs need your help.