Club De Hockey Canadien

Are you comfortable with Pacioretty on the first line?
I don't think we have a first line. I think we have two 1B lines and I'm definitely okay with him on either one of them as long as he can pick up where he left off last season before the "hockey play" happened.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Rumblins are Kovalev might be going back to Montreal.Thats good news for everyone involved.
He's not my first option but as long as it's one year and a reasonable amount...I'm ok with it.

The Habs signed Brian Willsie to a 1-year, 2-way contract.This guy was a point-per-game player in the NHL last season :DHe's not French though.They also traded Ryan Russell to Columbus for Mike Blundin. Russell joins his brother in the Blue Jackets organization.Neither are French.

Rumblins are Kovalev might be going back to Montreal.Thats good news for everyone involved.
Hahaha...screw you lol For a guy his size, he can score but he can't do any body work (or any other kind of work, except float around the slot). I'd rather have Arnott or KonopkaI like the Cole signing. Def adds some size.I hope the Semin dream comes true...Pacioretty on the first line? With all due respect, no. But I hope he gets fully healthy. That ********** Chara...

What's the big deal with french players? Why the **** did i receive more notifications on my phone, from RDS, everytime a french players was drafted but none about montreal's picks after the 4th.

What's the big deal with french players? Why the **** did i receive more notifications on my phone, from RDS, everytime a french players was drafted but none about montreal's picks after the 4th.
maybe becasue you were receiving updates from a broadcaster that caters to French Canadiens. People who wathced Jean Paul Tremblay play in Val d'Or and get drafted in the 7th round were probably extatic to get that text whereas the 7th pick of the habs leaves everybody indifferent. note that I don't know if jean paul tremblay got drafted in the 7th round or if he ever played for Val d'Or, it's just the best quebecois name I could think up at the time.
Habs re-sign Ryan White to a 1-year contract. Amount not released yet. I predict about $900,000.
Ill take the over..
I bet its 750k.Why are we betting on this again?
LOL..We arent betting..Just predicting..
$625,000 is the winning number.Thanks to all those who participated.
I like this game..We should have a pool and bet on contracts of the following.StamkosDoughtyWeberSchennFor added funSelanneMccabeHannanetcFun game
I like this game..We should have a pool and bet on contracts of the following.StamkosDoughtyWeberSchennFor added funSelanneMccabeHannanetcFun game
In.
I think it can be fun..We need to base points based on term and amount...
We should do it showcase-showdown style, closest to total contract value without going over gets a point (ties are okay), bonus point for nailing the exact term for a player, bonus point for nailing the exact total contract value. Most total points when all players are signed wins.