Club De Hockey Canadien

Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe!“What’s galling to fans who know their stuff is that the Bruins are not even losing to a good team. They are losing to a team that was a sixth seed on merit, an almost unrecognizable Canadiens team that doesn’t even have a 30-goal scorer, and has only three 20-goal scorers.”------------------------------------LOL

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Bob Ryan of the Boston Globe!“What’s galling to fans who know their stuff is that the Bruins are not even losing to a good team. They are losing to a team that was a sixth seed on merit, an almost unrecognizable Canadiens team that doesn’t even have a 30-goal scorer, and has only three 20-goal scorers.”------------------------------------LOL
Why is that funny..Its the truth.The Bruins suck monkey **** balls...They cant score because they are choke artists..They would be losing to the Oshawa Generals right now.
Why is that funny..Its the truth.The Bruins suck monkey **** balls...They cant score because they are choke artists..They would be losing to the Oshawa Generals right now.
It's funny because they believe it's true...just like you.Yes, Montreal is a horrible team. Just like they were horrible last year against the Capitals and the Penguins. Horrible, I tell ya.How's the sweep prediction working out for you so far loser Leaf fan?
It's funny because they believe it's true...just like you.Yes, Montreal is a horrible team. Just like they were horrible last year against the Capitals and the Penguins. Horrible, I tell ya.How's the sweep prediction working out for you so far loser Leaf fan?
Rather be a loser leaf fan, than a moronic supporter of that shit franchise.
down boy, take a deep breath
whatever...he called me a loser leaf fan first..You take a deep breath.
Rather be a loser leaf fan, than a moronic supporter of that shit franchise.
Then shouldn't you be happier than you appear to be?
Indirectly implying that whoever disagrees with your statement doesn't know their stuff makes it wrong.
Sour grapes. And what kind of fans are Bruin fans? The kind that leave the building with more than 5 minutes to play and their team only down by a goal. Boston, you can keep your shitty fans, assuming they stay in the building.
I mean, on paper, the Bruins ARE the better team (coming in), but that's a *bit* of a stretch, lol.
Maybe so, but the Bruins have been outplayed and outcoached so far.

I freely admit that I didn't think Montreal stood a freezie-pop's chance in a balmy climate of standing up to Boston. Taking both games on the road is more than I thought they would win in the entire series, pretty incredible job they're doing.

I freely admit that I didn't think Montreal stood a freezie-pop's chance in a balmy climate of standing up to Boston. Taking both games on the road is more than I thought they would win in the entire series, pretty incredible job they're doing.
qftedit - not sure about "incredible" - it's only 2 games, and Boston isn't a fantastic team. Still, some kind of superlative for a team winning two games against a similar team that was better in the regular season is definitely impressive.