Club De Hockey Canadien

Looks like, if they make it, the Habs will be the lowest scoring team to make the playoffs. Good thing Price turned it around this season, how'd they see that coming after last seasons terrible performance!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Looks like, if they make it, the Habs will be the lowest scoring team to make the playoffs. Good thing Price turned it around this season, how'd they see that coming after last seasons terrible performance!
He still had a Save % of like 0.929. I wonder what was the average GF for games he played in 09-10.
Michael Cammalleri - Andrei KostytsinP.K. Subban - James WisnewskiThat's some scary OT PP unit.
I was just about to comment that there were some pretty good shooters on the ice...then Subban scored.
Not sure if anyone has said anything against that bodyslam between Subban and Price.I personally thought it was hilarious.
Not sure if anyone has said anything against that bodyslam between Subban and Price.I personally thought it was hilarious.
Heh, that was pretty hilarious indeed.

Wow! What a sloppy-arsed game against the Senators. I hope someone makes Gomez sit down and watch the video. Skating right by the net on a rush, weakest shot I think I've ever seen from an NHL player and then just watches the rebound...if he doesn't change I hope he gets fingered next season.Also, Lessard should be suspended for that hit last night.

BTW, I think Jacques Martin deserves some consideration for the Adams considering how the team managed to finish 6th despite all the injuries.

Well they made the playoffs but I'd be surprised if we see more than a couple more wins. Unfortunately the Habs don't have someone who can come in if Price falters this year and he has had a couple really bad games against the Bruins. Oh well at least its better than booking tee times and you just never know.

Well they made the playoffs but I'd be surprised if we see more than a couple more wins. Unfortunately the Habs don't have someone who can come in if Price falters this year and he has had a couple really bad games against the Bruins. Oh well at least its better than booking tee times and you just never know.
What's great about Boston-Montreal series is that you can never predict the turn out... well, except for the '09 playoffs..

Pretty ideal start, but...How many Chara shots can the Habs block and still put a team on the ice?How many games is Price going to have to perform like this?Let's be realistic and note that many others are going to have to get big in order to beat Boston in the series.GO, HABS, GO!