Club De Hockey Canadien

Current injuries:Andrei MarkovJosh GorgesJaroslav SpacekHal GillBrent SopelMathieu DarcheMax PaciorettyJeff HalpernTomas Plekanec
Please dont take my post the wrong way , but a legitimate question.What percentage of these injuries are due to the inferior playing conditions that Don Cherry has alluded to at the Molson Centre?
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Please dont take my post the wrong way , but a legitimate question.What percentage of these injuries are due to the inferior playing conditions that Don Cherry has alluded to at the Molson Centre?
Andrei Markov, Josh Gorges and Jaroslav Spacek all have knee injuries.Hal Gill has the flu.Brent Sopel has a broken hand.Mathieu Darche has a groin injury.Max Pacioretty's injury has been discussed to death. Both Jeff Halpern and Tomas Plekanec suffered upper body injuries against Washington. I didn't see the game and have not yet viewed the video.
Andrei Markov, Josh Gorges and Jaroslav Spacek all have knee injuries.Hal Gill has the flu.Brent Sopel has a broken hand.Mathieu Darche has a groin injury.Max Pacioretty's injury has been discussed to death. Both Jeff Halpern and Tomas Plekanec suffered upper body injuries against Washington. I didn't see the game and have not yet viewed the video.
thanks
Max Pacioretty's injury has been discussed to death.
Per TSN, Pacioretty will be cleared for full contact within 3-5 weeks. I have no idea how that's possible, but that's what they're saying. Great news to be sure.

Big 2 points last night with a severely depleted lineup. I love how the young guys are stepping in and getting the job done.Lecavalier received a 5-minute major and a game misconconduct for a 2-handed slash on Subban. I'm sure many will find a way to criticize Subban for it.

Big 2 points last night with a severely depleted lineup. I love how the young guys are stepping in and getting the job done.Lecavalier received a 5-minute major and a game misconconduct for a 2-handed slash on Subban. I'm sure many will find a way to criticize Subban for it.
Subban and Vinny were going at each other pretty good for a while and then as Vinny was skating around the net Subban slashed him across the wrist and Vinny went overboard and gave him the two hander in retaliation.The refs probably should have sent them both off 30 seconds earlier for cross checking and slashing each other.Edit: just realized that where Subban slashed Vinny was where Vinny had his injury earlier this year.
Subban and Vinny were going at each other pretty good for a while and then as Vinny was skating around the net Subban slashed him across the wrist and Vinny went overboard and gave him the two hander in retaliation.The refs probably should have sent them both off 30 seconds earlier for cross checking and slashing each other.Edit: just realized that where Subban slashed Vinny was where Vinny had his injury earlier this year.
Pretty much agree with most of this.http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/lightning/co...r-incident-subb

Well, that was pretty ****ing awful. Not to make excuses, but Boston really is that good and the Habs are still riddled with injuries. When you're missing Markov, Gorges and Spacek and Gill is nowhere near 100%, it's kind of tough to cope with a team that is solid to the core and has one of the best goalies in the league. And both Chara and Lucic are bigger than any Hab, except Gill and he's a pussy, imo, even when he's totally healthy.

Well, that was pretty ****ing awful. Not to make excuses, but Boston really is that good and the Habs are still riddled with injuries. When you're missing Markov, Gorges and Spacek and Gill is nowhere near 100%, it's kind of tough to cope with a team that is solid to the core and has one of the best goalies in the league. And both Chara and Lucic are bigger than any Hab, except Gill and he's a pussy, imo, even when he's totally healthy.
Oh, I didn't even realize Boston dressed a goalie last night.The giveaway by Gionta just inside the Bruins blueline when the Habs had a two-man advantage made me shit and vomit at the same time. Everyone needs a good cleaning once in awhile.
Oh, I didn't even realize Boston dressed a goalie last night.The giveaway by Gionta just inside the Bruins blueline when the Habs had a two-man advantage made me shit and vomit at the same time. Everyone needs a good cleaning once in awhile.
Let's hope that's your last Giont-enema for the season...and, really, how many 2-man down shorthanded goals have ever been scored. That was a laugher...
There was about 9:30 left in the 3rd period when I heard Pouliot's name for the first time.
Didnt hear any rants on illegal hit on Gomez..Assuming you guys thought it was clean?
Didnt hear any rants on illegal hit on Gomez..Assuming you guys thought it was clean?
I didn't think it was a clean hit, but I feel no need to discuss it with anyone.
Yeah pretty dirty for Marchand to hit him with his own face.
Have another look, Ray. It was Marchand's helmet and Gomez's face.
I didn't think it was a clean hit, but I feel no need to discuss it with anyone.
Have another look, Ray. It was Marchand's helmet and Gomez's face.
Yeah, Ray. You bin Toldama. :-D

I have to say this about Subban... I don't like his attitude AT ALL, I don't love his game on some nights.... but his footwork as a defenseman is RETARDED good...

Really good vid, thanks for sharing. There's something really likable about a young kid who looks like he's having the absolute time of his life out on the ice.