Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Is Mike Emerick paid according to the number of times he says "DRIVE!!!" per game? It gets annoying very quickly...(Emerick is calling this game, right?)

Congrats to the Habs.(and a cheap shot)Look! Fans that can deal with a loss without throwing shit on the ice!
And without flippin' police cars over! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!''Hey mom, look! Fans who were about to let their team leave town before they won a lottery for Crosby!''

Pissed off I don't have any money on matchbook. Habs were 18:1 to win the Stanley Cup before this game. I mean, not exactly a favourite now, but 18:1?Also, I don't like the Patrick Roy comparisons for Halak. Giguere is a better one.p.s. Congratulations to the Habs fans. Hope you guys are really soaking this up, it's been fun to watch.p.p.s. Giguere comparisons in terms of a goaltender playing amazing and beating better teams. Not a suggestion the Habs will lose in the finals. Hell, at this point I'd say they are a favourite in their next series. ****ed, no?

Congrats to the Habs.
Thanks!
(and a cheap shot)Look! Fans that can deal with a loss without throwing shit on the ice!
**** off!
I didnt catch one second of tonights game, but I will assume it was a well deserved victory. Congrats, I love the story your telling this spring.
Thanks, bud
Is Mike Emerick paid according to the number of times he says "DRIVE!!!" per game? It gets annoying very quickly...(Emerick is calling this game, right?)
I get more annoyed, or well my English major of a wife get's more annoyed with his constant use of the word "swagger" which he uses incorrectly 85% of the time. Congrats Dale and the rest of you Hab slappys!Interesting note on the game:Was at home with the wife and my mom sitting in the living room pricing mountains full of crap for the garage sale tomorrow. I had the game on and the shorthanded goal just happened and I pumped my fist in enjoyment. My mom, who watches no hockey watched the replay and stated:"Is that Penguins guy just supposed to stand there like that?"

Good luck with the garage sale. I hate them but the wife loves doing them. She makes me organize the street sale every year.Hey if you got hockey cards at the garage sale, save them for me.

Good luck with the garage sale. I hate them but the wife loves doing them. She makes me organize the street sale every year.Hey if you got hockey cards at the garage sale, save them for me.
I am not selling any at the sale but I have a few card boxes full of I believe 91 Scores.

I know Montreal defeated the NHL's highest scoring team and President's Trophy winner in seven games. And followed that up by eliminating the defending Stanley Cup Champions in seven games. But I can't help but feel the accomplishments thus far are tainted because they only clinched a playoff spot on the last day of the season.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Is that Penguins guy just supposed to stand there like that?"
lol...If your mom noticed, imagine how Gonchar is going to get raped in the Pittsburgh newspapers...That was only one nail in the Pens coffin, though. And Halak was responsible for several with those point blank saves on Malkin and Crosby (during the 6 on 4?) and the Habs penalty killing was nearly flawless.
Interesting note on the game:Was at home with the wife and my mom sitting in the living room pricing mountains full of crap for the garage sale tomorrow. I had the game on and the shorthanded goal just happened and I pumped my fist in enjoyment. My mom, who watches no hockey watched the replay and stated:"Is that Penguins guy just supposed to stand there like that?"
Gonch looked real, real bad on that goal. Additionally, I hate garage sales and absolutely refuse to hold or patronize them. I'd rather donate or throw things away than spend an entire Saturday and Sunday trying to make $75 on crap I'm done playing with. Haggling with people over whether or not a DVD I spent $20 on is now worth full price at $3 just isn't my cup of tea, I'd rather just dump it in the basement or garage with nearly everything else I own.

I've never really got the Crosby-hate, but his post game interview yesterday opened my eyes a little. His whining that he's never seen a team whose game plan is to get outshot and outchanced at every opportunity, and that the Habs will lose the next series because they can't keep playing like they have, just reeked of sour grapes. Whiny bitch, show some class and demonstrate why you have that C on your sweater.

I know Montreal defeated the NHL's highest scoring team and President's Trophy winner in seven games. And followed that up by eliminating the defending Stanley Cup Champions in seven games. But I can't help but feel the accomplishments thus far are tainted because they only clinched a playoff spot on the last day of the season.
this story sounds vaguely familiarjay, help us out here?

I liked when he complained about his penalty at the start of the game. "How can you call that 10 seconds in?" Because it was a penalty?So there shouldn't be penalties called at the end of games OR at the beginning of games. The middle is ok though.

I've never really got the Crosby-hate, but his post game interview yesterday opened my eyes a little. His whining that he's never seen a team whose game plan is to get outshot and outchanced at every opportunity, and that the Habs will lose the next series because they can't keep playing like they have, just reeked of sour grapes. Whiny bitch, show some class and demonstrate why you have that C on your sweater.
Yeah, I didn't like his comments either, but he's 22 and just lost to a team they were expected to beat AND he gets a camera and microphone shoved in his face before he can even get his equipment off.