Club De Hockey Canadien

lol @ "happy rioters" yeah, it was all good. Im sure the people who owned the cars and businesses were happy too.
You know what I mean...don't be bitter, Mr. My Team Hasn't Made The Playoffs In 7 Years
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

You know what I mean...don't be bitter, Mr. My Team Hasn't Made The Playoffs In 7 Years
awww, crap. guess I cant wait for 5k to change my handle afterall.Leafs suck, Habs suck, Leafs suck....bla bla bla.seriously- damn well done Habs. I am impressed at this run. I thought they might have the first round in them, but I didnt think this would go 7, unless Halak owned Fleury. I cant believe its the forwards on Mtl outplaying the Pens fwds.

the sad part is a lot of people in the States dont differentiate the hooligans in Montreal from normal people...Even normal people in MOntreal..They make all hockey fans look boorish, and English football hooligan types.

the sad part is a lot of people in the States dont differentiate the hooligans in Montreal from normal people...Even normal people in MOntreal..They make all hockey fans look boorish, and English football hooligan types.
Well, the ignorance of these so-called "people in the states" doesn't bother me.

Hey now, we riot.Detroit used to riot back in the days when the Pistons won in 89 and 90. Everyone worried that the city would riot again when they won their first cup in 40+ years but it went all right.Denver riots all the time. Weirdo's.

Man love from DD?DarrenDreger: Cammalleri is a quote factory. Says he almost feels bad for the guys who play their entire careers without ever being a Canadien. Pure gold!

Going to watch the game at one of my good friends house tonight...He is a die hard Habs fan...I am taking my sons stuffed penguin with me..I have promised to behave ....We will see..The internets will blow up around 10 am..Especially my facebook...If you are on facebook and you arent my friend, you may want to add me....Its pure enjoyment.

the last time I was this excited over a hockey game was 2 weeks ago Montreal vs Washington.Nothing like a game 7 for those that like to look at odds 2 weeks ago Washington was -330 (highest odds for a nhl hockey game Ive seen) this time around Pitt is -245.My bets will be 1st goal after 9:30 at even moneyfinal score MTL 3-2 +1100MTL 4-2 +1800than just in case its a blowout and Pitt decides to spank them Pitt by 5 goals or more +2000Pitt by exactly 4 goals +800Enjoy the game guys its great having games like this to watch.

Going to watch the game at one of my good friends house tonight...He is a die hard Habs fan...I am taking my sons stuffed penguin with me..I have promised to behave ....We will see..The internets will blow up around 10 am..Especially my facebook...If you are on facebook and you arent my friend, you may want to add me....Its pure enjoyment.
Just leave Serge get the **** outta there

That ref assist is such ****ing horseshit, we had all the gooddamn momentum before then. If we end up blowing this montreal is going to get burned to the ****ing ground.

Even though Moore scored on the same play, i can't believe the refs would overlook Kunitz(?)'s play on Lapierre behind the net then call the smallest of crap against Gorges. Pittsburgh doesn't even deserve the chance the refs are giving them right now.

Even though Moore scored on the same play, i can't believe the refs would overlook Kunitz(?)'s play on Lapierre behind the net then call the smallest of crap against Gorges. Pittsburgh doesn't even deserve the chance the refs are giving them right now.
I thought it was Orpik holding Lapierre there.
Which is ironic, the English are now some of the more tamer hooligans