Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. POUTINE. MT TREMBLANT. FRENCH KISSES. FERROR ROCHER'S. YES GO HABS GO!!!
not french..

these refs are goddamn terrible.Hal Gill even takes a hand off his stick = holding. Pens guy behind the net bear hugs a guy? Play on boys.WTF

these refs are goddamn terrible.Hal Gill even takes a hand off his stick = holding. Pens guy behind the net bear hugs a guy? Play on boys.WTF
It's a ****ing joke. That tripping call on darche was as ****ing weak as it gets.

Here's another oneOqQXglkJsImwfhnok6ZC.pngLike, seriously?How many times have they shot exactly THREE shots in a SECOND period of a PLAYOFF game THIS YEAR. wtf

Meeting Guy Lafleur was fun..he was flying on the ice, and I told him he still looks like he can play in the NHL..We had a nice chuckle..Meeting these guys in person, your hatred for his sweater goes out the window..I treated him with total respect , even though i was tempted to make a few jokes..

Disclaimer: I find the Habs fans in this forum painfully annoying and the penalty whining incessant and painful.Mitigant: Who cares? You guys are having your fun, enjoy the ride.Story: My father-in-law, who watches very little hockey, and only watches it in mute called me the other day. Turns out he's been watching the Habs/Pens series and wonders if anyone else has noticed or if anyone has been talking about how horribly one-sided the reffing has been in favour of the Pens.I just laughed, and told him to log on to this website.

Disclaimer: I find the Habs fans in this forum painfully annoying and the penalty whining incessant and painful.Mitigant: Who cares? You guys are having your fun, enjoy the ride.Story: My father-in-law, who watches very little hockey, and only watches it in mute called me the other day. Turns out he's been watching the Habs/Pens series and wonders if anyone else has noticed or if anyone has been talking about how horribly one-sided the reffing has been in favour of the Pens.I just laughed, and told him to log on to this website.
Your father-in-law is an observant man.
Bob Cole should hav retired 5 years ago.
him calling habs games taints my memories..
him calling habs games taints my memories..
That's why he should have retired 5 years ago...isn't that when the last Leafs playoff game was?:club:
That's why he should have retired 5 years ago...isn't that when the last Leafs playoff game was?:club:

2009-10Props to Gainey and Gauthier!June 30, 2009To NYR:Chris HigginsRyan McDonaughPavel ValentenkoDoug JanikTo MTL:Scott GomezTom PyattMichael BustoFeb 11, 2010To FLA:2nd Round Pick 2011To MTL:Dominic MooreFree Agent SigningsMike Cammalleri 5yrs $30 millionHal Gill 2 yrs $4.5 millionBrian Gionta 5 yrs $25 millionJaroslav Spacek 3 yrs $11.5 millionTravis Moen 3 yrs $4.5 millionM.A. Bergeron 1 yr $750,000Free Agents LostMike KomisarekAlexei KovalevSaku KoivuTom KostopoulosMatt SchneiderAlex TanguayRobert LangFrancis BouillionPlenty of GREAT MOVES!!!!!!

lol..the only player that is responsible for the winning is Halak, and a few goal posts..AND Gainey tried to run Halak out of town..So not sure how you can thank Gainey..