Club De Hockey Canadien

I didn't think the puck went over waist-high, to be honest.I thought the 2nd diving call on Lapierre was mediocre at best. I think Lapierre is the only guy on the ice who gets that penalty after his earlier one. The one on Gionta was just horribad.
Agree with the first Lapierre dive. Almost like watching footy. The second one was pretty iffy, imo. He got somewhat spun around, didn't embellish and simply got up to continue the play (or was that the Gionta call?). Good hustle overall for this guy, though.PK Subban...wtf? Go, dude! Pretty good outing, but don't be annointing him the black Larry Robinson quite yet (Black Bird?).Camalleri is probably getting Facebook requests to carry his children by the dozen.And Halak...what can you say? It's been a pretty stellar year for him so far. He was the guy that carried the Slovakian hockey team in the Olympics and now he's got the Habs on his back. Good things we actually picked up a couple of guys who can score before the season started.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I'm sorry serge. I'm rooting extremely hard for the habs this round. I have lots of hate for Ovechkin. I'm rooting for the winner of this series to exit in the second round, though.

NanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood ByeNanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood ByeNanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood ByeNanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood ByeNanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood ByeNanananaNanananaHey Hey HeyGood Bye

lol mcguire "it's not a dirty play cuz gionta's smaller"....wtf so that makes it ok to elbow a guy in the teeth?
my thoughts exactly .. then the ref found the slightest call vs the habs to make it exciting ... congratz habs fans :club:

Took this from another forum, about Ovi saying he could see Halak's hand shaking earlier in the series while holding his water bottle...Halak to Ovie in post-game line: "See my hand shaking now, beeotch?"