Club De Hockey Canadien

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Price was good in his last few games, but he blew balls in the shoot out the other night and I feel like that hurt his confidence going into this game. It's so rough for this kid to have all the pressure he's facing in Montreal to have a team who can't play defence and hangs him out to dry every night. If he doesn't stand on his head we lose, plain an simple.our 2nd half has been disastrous, here an article about possibly why having a boatload of UFA isn't a great idea: http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/2450...-decisions.htmlhis arguments have some merrit, maybe Gainey is treat cap space as too much of a commodity, however, had we signed Komo last year he would of cost us way more thatn what he will this summer. Kovy is gone IMO, hopefully we can keep Tanguay, and maybe go after the Sedins lol.Anyways, this team is tilting me bad, granted I had and still have a bunch of school work to do tonight, but I didn't even bother watching the 3rd period when it was 5-4. :club: :shame:

Price played very well his last few games.
How many wins does he have in his last few games? Do we measure goalies on how well they play loosing games? Roy and Brodeur are great because the WIN games. Halak is 4-0 and then has been sat since. We need wins to make the playoffs not to baby some kids ego. This is pro sports produce or sit.
How many wins does he have in his last few games? Do we measure goalies on how well they play loosing games? Roy and Brodeur are great because the WIN games. Halak is 4-0 and then has been sat since. We need wins to make the playoffs not to baby some kids ego. This is pro sports produce or sit.
No, we measure goalies on how well they play. If you had watched the last few games you would have seen Price play well. Just because he didn't do well in the shootout shouldn't carry much weight...it's a different animal alltogether. Lundqvist didn't look too good in the shootout either, but I bet the Rangers start him next game. If Gainey had a crystal ball I'm sure he would have started Halak.
CH = crappy hockey :ts
:club: I love fenxis..I would get so flamed for that comment...You are awesome.
Perhaps you guys can merge your Ottawa and Toronto threads and rename it the "Teams who are not even in a playoff race" thread.
Like the Habs are going to make it either
and tell him about the turmoil, and the pending free agents..
If only Sundin had signed there... they might have the leadership the team so desperately needs. :club:
It's funny to the Nth degree to see a Leafs fan and a Senators fan team up. The Battle of Ontario 10th. LMAO
It's funny to the Nth degree to see a Leafs fan and a Senators fan team up. The Battle of Ontario 10th. LMAO
I pray upon the fans of Montreal, heart breaking playoff miss on the last day of the season. April 11 in Montreal vs Sid...I MAY have to cheer for the Pens that game..the irony..lolFYI with a Carolina win tonight over the Isles, the Habs will be barely hanging on to the last playoff spot.
I pray upon the fans of Montreal, heart breaking playoff miss on the last day of the season. April 11 in Montreal vs Sid...I MAY have to cheer for the Pens that game..the irony..lol
I'm going to be there, and I'm really hoping it's the game where the Habs get eliminated. Nothing against the posters here, I've just grown to dislike the Canadiens over the last couple season. :)I just hope I don't get beat up during the post-game riots.
I'm going to be there, and I'm really hoping it's the game where the Habs get eliminated. Nothing against the posters here, I've just grown to dislike the Canadiens over the last couple season. :ts I just hope I don't get beat up during the post-game riots.
Just dont drink too much and use the following terms in any order:Poutine eating moronsCoke headed goalie100 year anniversary HAHAHA :club:
7 out of the last 9 games he has given up 3 or more goals. 2 wins in the last 9 games. He played well?
Do you watch hockey?
Do you watch hockey?
DM he is NOT getting results. Ya he made some great saves in the third against the Rangers but didn't make the saves needed to win the game. He is reminding me of Thibault in that he would make lots of saves and look great at times but did not come through with the crucial save to win the game. Unlike a Roy or Theodore when he was playing well who might let in a bad goal but when you needed the big save to win a game would come up with it. The bottom line is Price is not winning games and Halac has been, I guess we will see tonight when Halac starts.BTW the retort "Do you watch hockey" is very weak.
DM he is NOT getting results. Ya he made some great saves in the third against the Rangers but didn't make the saves needed to win the game. He is reminding me of Thibault in that he would make lots of saves and look great at times but did not come through with the crucial save to win the game. Unlike a Roy or Theodore when he was playing well who might let in a bad goal but when you needed the big save to win a game would come up with it. The bottom line is Price is not winning games and Halac has been, I guess we will see tonight when Halac starts.BTW the retort "Do you watch hockey" is very weak.
It was a legitimate question. I was really wondering if you watched the Habs last few games because Price did play well. Why does how well a goalie play depend on the result of the game? BTW, it's "Halak".
It was a legitimate question. I was really wondering if you watched the Habs last few games because Price did play well. Why does how well a goalie play depend on the result of the game? BTW, it's "Halak".
i havent seen a full habs game in a while but isnt it worth them giving halak a shot for a couple of games, purely to see if it shakes up the team a bit. how often do you see a team play a tighter in front of the back up to grind out a win? when you're in a funk like this with so much on the line, isnt it worth making a move to shake the team up - not necessarily because price is playing poorly? i know its a different argument to whether or not price is playing bad, but how do you feel about changing the goalie for that reason?