Club De Hockey Canadien

ya Perron pointed out Sergei, Higgins and Price as the guys who party to much, he said sergei was completely out of control.
Price better watch out or his Dad will come down from Williams Lake and kick his ass!
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

I hope Gainey doesn't take too much away from the current roster. Getting Tanguay and Latendresse back will be like making a couple of good trades anyway.

I hope Gainey doesn't take too much away from the current roster. Getting Tanguay and Latendresse back will be like making a couple of good trades anyway.
The Habs HAVE to get a hold of a legit top two centre. Koivu is barely a top two at this point in his career. A real centre is the one missing piece, IMO.
The Habs HAVE to get a hold of a legit top two centre. Koivu is barely a top two at this point in his career. A real centre is the one missing piece, IMO.
Nylander is very much on the table, it's probably between Montreal and Chicago for his services.

2009-2010 Starting Forwards for the Montreal Canadiens:1st Line....A Kostitsyn--Maxim Lapierre---Georges Laraque2nd Line... Sergei Kostitsyn Glen MetropolitThats all...NO one else is signed..Gainey has a LOT of work to do.

Toronto Maple leafs Final standings:08-09 : 11th at best07-08 : 12th06-07 : 9th05-06 : 9thMontreal could dress their farm for the next 4 seasons and have better results than the Leafs.

Toronto Maple leafs Final standings:08-09 : 11th at best07-08 : 12th06-07 : 9th05-06 : 9thMontreal could dress their farm for the next 4 seasons and have better results than the Leafs.
Why are so confrontational and everything is related to the Leafs...I just made a statement that Gainey has a LOT of work to do between now and the summer.
Why are so confrontational and everything is related to the Leafs...I just made a statement that Gainey has a LOT of work to do between now and the summer.
Why is it that the leafs having a lot of unsigned players 'clears cap space for burke to sign good players' and when Montreal has unsigned players it's a disaster?
Why is it that the leafs having a lot of unsigned players 'clears cap space for burke to sign good players' and when Montreal has unsigned players it's a disaster?
check what I said Monsieur Buffoon...I said Gainey has a lot of work to do...The Leafs situation is a lot different...The Habs have essentially no one signed...
check what I said Monsieur Buffoon...I said Gainey has a lot of work to do...The Leafs situation is a lot different...The Habs have essentially no one signed...
what is your point.i'm pretty sure you are just trolling.there are advantages and disadvantages of having 4 RFA's and 8 or so UFA's. All you are doing is stating that a GM has a job to execute.
what is your point.i'm pretty sure you are just trolling.there are advantages and disadvantages of having 4 RFA's and 8 or so UFA's. All you are doing is stating that a GM has a job to execute.
never mind...Think what you want..The Canadiens have the least amount of players signed and they have a lot work to do...More than any other teamSimple
never mind...Think what you want..The Canadiens have the least amount of players signed and they have a lot work to do...More than any other teamSimple
besides stating the obvious, are you even trying to make a point.The UFA situation in MTL has been discussed since the beginning of the season.

I think what he is trying to say is that Montreal has a winning team and Gainey should keep this winning group together so he has alot of work to do. The Leafs on the other hand are a losing team so who cares if we lose all these players.Am I right Serge?

I think what he is trying to say is that Montreal has a winning team and Gainey should keep this winning group together so he has alot of work to do. The Leafs on the other hand are a losing team so who cares if we lose all these players.Am I right Serge?
i give up ...but something like that....
2009-2010 Starting Forwards for the Montreal Canadiens:1st Line....A Kostitsyn--Maxim Lapierre---Georges Laraque2nd Line... Sergei Kostitsyn Glen MetropolitThats all...NO one else is signed..Gainey has a LOT of work to do.
I'll play the "state the obvious" game...The Leafs suck.
I'll play the "state the obvious" game...The Leafs suck.
inferiority complex...Instead of seeing your own problems , deflect them by insulting your rivals.
I love Mcguire.When asked to describe Montreal's participation today..he said LOSERS
And we all know Pierre McGuire is always right. The trade deadline is more about hype than anything else and if you look back over the years to see what moves the eventual Cup winners made you will see that. What McGuire fails to realize is that Montreal will be getting Tanguay and Latendresse back. That's as good as two trades. The only question left now is can the Leafs end up last just like the Mustangs.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rangers, Penguins, Sabres all improved themselves..MOntreal making the playoffs is looking B L E A K

inferiority complex...Instead of seeing your own problems , deflect them by insulting your rivals.
HAHAHAH...a Leafs fan implying that a Canadiens fan has an inferiority complex. That's rich.What problems am i deflecting Serge? The Habs have a lot of free agents to sign...whipppeeeee. As I've stated many times before that means they will have a lot of cap room. Why don't you list the players the Leafs have signed for next season? Your team sucks so much (and will for years) that you find more entertainment in being a trolling asshole than following hockey. I'm gonna petition the government that raising your child as a Leafs fan is a form of child abuse.
Rangers, Penguins, Sabres all improved themselves..MOntreal making the playoffs is looking B L E A K
Bet?Toronto making the playoffs in the next 3 years...very Bleak!

Sources are claiming that Bob Gainey forgot today was the trade deadline day and turned his phone off...(e4)

Sources are claiming that Bob Gainey forgot today was the trade deadline day and turned his phone off...(e4)
Leafs projected first line for the next game...Stajan - Grabovski - 2nd round pickAwesome!!!!42 and counting....
He got Schneider, I think thats a better player (esp for Mtl) than most of the players that moved today.I still say he paid too much for him, but at least he got his guy.Im guessing the only player he really lost out on today was Jokinen.
He got Schneider, I think thats a better player (esp for Mtl) than most of the players that moved today.I still say he paid too much for him, but at least he got his guy.Im guessing the only player he really lost out on today was Jokinen.
why not go after a Morrison, Recchi, Guerin..For essentially nothing..