Club De Hockey Canadien

Oh and btw, the city was on riot alert like crazy. Every street corner downtown had at least 1 patrol car on it and this was for a couple kilometers. This city is nuts, heads up serge, you're going to see some real craziness this week-end.
I figure there's a 50/50 chance he'll end up being duck taped to a lamp post somewhere dressed in his Leafs uniform :club:
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bolded part is evidently now public. I was not aware. An excerpt from the press conference during the donation pledge....   At Wednesday’s announcement, P.K. was filled with emotion as he talked

This is not the Leafs thread...we don't celebrate every little accomplishment.

Doesn't really matter though. If he creates 5 goals and costs his team 4 goals, he is still more valuable than a super shut down defenseman who never gives up a goal but who never creates a goal for e

Oh and btw, the city was on riot alert like crazy. Every street corner downtown had at least 1 patrol car on it and this was for a couple kilometers. This city is nuts, heads up serge, you're going to see some real craziness this week-end.
Police are taser crazy lately, so we should see some good taser videos on YouTube after the Habs win the series then. :club:
Police are taser crazy lately, so we should see some good taser videos on YouTube after the Habs win the series then. :club:
Bouncers are the same they pulled out the tasers on us years ago at some club called the dome. Stupid of us to fight with the bouncers but no need for the tasers.

OLE.....OLE...OLE...OLE...OLE.....OLE....OLE...OLE...OLE.WHO'S NEXT?That was a great game by Price. Boston was outshooting Montreal and Price was holding the fort until the team managed to get him a cushion and then put it away. If they can play well and Price can well like that, they won't need 7 games next round.

OLE.....OLE...OLE...OLE...OLE.....OLE....OLE...OLE...OLE.WHO'S NEXT?That was a great game by Price. Boston was outshooting Montreal and Price was holding the fort until the team managed to get him a cushion and then put it away. If they can play well and Price can well like that, they won't need 7 games next round.
That's what everyone thought about the Bruins......if we face Rangers, it's gonna be really tough.
That's what everyone thought about the Bruins......if we face Rangers, it's gonna be really tough.
It will be a tough series no matter who the play. That's what I like about the NHL playoffs. It's a new season and nothing is guaranteed.
It will be a tough series no matter who the play. That's what I like about the NHL playoffs. It's a new season and nothing is guaranteed.
Well except for some awesome hockey. :club:
i cant seem to find the schedule for the second round....where did you see this? thanks in advance.
No where yet. Thursday and Sat at the Bell Center. Habs 4-0 against Flyers. Out scored them 15-6 this season.
No where yet. Thursday and Sat at the Bell Center. Habs 4-0 against Flyers. Out scored them 15-6 this season.
I was hoping to go to game 5 in Montreal. I'm going to be there next weekend, was hoping the schedule worked out for game 5 Fri/Sat night.I know it will be next to impossible to find tickets, but I may have a connection or two to try. Although not sure I want to be in downtown Montreal after another series clinching game.GL to the Habs. I have fond memories as a child of watching Flyers-Habs games on Sat night in French, and wishing the Leafs were anywhere as good as these 2 teams. Great rivalry, one thats not talked about as much anymore.
They were also 8-0 against the Bruins..and we saw how close the series was..It could of gone either way..It makes me sick that I have to cheer for the Broad Street Bullies...But lets do it...IMO, this will be a very good series as its too tough to call...However I am going with Philly in 6

Monteal should come out on top in this series. Biron is not a great goalie but the Quebequois in him might play a bit of a factor. Briere will disapoint most people, he will crack under the pressure and hate from the habs fans, we will make him regret choosign Philly over Montreal and saying they are the better team. lol, we finished 1st and they hardly made the post-sewason, good choice there danny boy.We don't have anybody reported as injured, but Koivu is playing on a broken foot, our depth and talent will be hard to beat. And there is a kid named Carrey who has been stellar.

Monteal should come out on top in this series. Biron is not a great goalie but the Quebequois in him might play a bit of a factor. Briere will disapoint most people, he will crack under the pressure and hate from the habs fans, we will make him regret choosign Philly over Montreal and saying they are the better team. lol, we finished 1st and they hardly made the post-sewason, good choice there danny boy.We don't have anybody reported as injured, but Koivu is playing on a broken foot, our depth and talent will be hard to beat. And there is a kid named Carrey who has been stellar.
Dont underestimate Biron..However I must say that Price has REALLY impressed me..I was predicting that he would fall apart in the pressure of the playoffs and for 2 games(5 and 6) it looks like he did..However the performance in Game 7 was just amazing..You know it hurts for me to praise any Hab players, but I am impressed...I still dont think he can go all the way to the Cup as its just so hard to consistently play good in the playoffs when you are a rookie..But kudos to the kid...Ironically Biron who is 30 has the same amount of NHL playoff experience...7 games, all this year...Go Flyers(eww thats just bad)

I have to say I thought that was a pretty weak penalty called against richards toward the end of regulation. It gave Montreal the tying goal and got them into OT. We'll see if this costed philly the game but as much as I hate philly I'm rooting for them based purely on that call.

I have to say I thought that was a pretty weak penalty called against richards toward the end of regulation. It gave Montreal the tying goal and got them into OT. We'll see if this costed philly the game but as much as I hate philly I'm rooting for them based purely on that call.
I thought that call was a complete no-brainer. It didn't even make a huge difference though, the way that goal was scored I don't think it would have mattered if it were 4-6 the other way.
Really? I thought it was the right call.
Maybe you saw a different angle but I didn't think it was a trip. He could have stuck his leg out but I thought contact was made with the arm/shoulder and kovalev fell after trying to jump out of the way.
Maybe you saw a different angle but I didn't think it was a trip. He could have stuck his leg out but I thought contact was made with the arm/shoulder and kovalev fell after trying to jump out of the way.
Yeah, you're watching a different game.The point of contact was knee on knee, and he stuck his leg forward to initiate the contact, fairly clearly.
He kneed him. I don't think there is any possible angle that could show differently.
I thought that call was a complete no-brainer. It didn't even make a huge difference though, the way that goal was scored I don't think it would have mattered if it were 4-6 the other way.
Wait, what? It made a massive difference being up 6-4.