Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a membership for cardrunners, the 99 sign up fee and 30/month. Is it any good? what's the cancellation policy? I saw the free video they gave and i was really impressed. Seeing how I'm making a move to cash games from tournies I think it might well be worth the money. It's only 100 bucks and then only 30 bucks a month.Thoughts?

I just joined. Transferred 250 through pokerstars to green plastic. Can't wait till I get my membership ... they said it might take upto 48 hours! :club:

why 250?
6 months membership plus sign up fee
6 months membership plus sign up fee
I see. But you could have just signed up on a monthly basis.. then, seeing as you don't know how helpful you'll find it, you could have cancelled. You can save the videos too.Meh, anyway it's up to you. Hope you like it, gl!
I actually just joined yesterday and so far I find it interesting/helpful and I havent even scratched the surface of the content.
how long did it take you to be able to access the videos?
I see. But you could have just signed up on a monthly basis.. then, seeing as you don't know how helpful you'll find it, you could have cancelled. You can save the videos too.Meh, anyway it's up to you. Hope you like it, gl!
I'm pretty sure it says on the site that they will only accept payment by Stars transfer if you order atleast 6 months.
I'm pretty sure it says on the site that they will only accept payment by Stars transfer if you order atleast 6 months.
correct.technically I could of used my visa but I decided that it's for poker might as well take it out of my stars roll. Feels more free that way because I'm used to fluctuations like that in that number, lol.
how long did it take you to be able to access the videos?
I used my debit card through the site and it was immediately processed. I downloaded vids right away. Love the site. Has helped me become a better NL and MTT player.