Hello all I am chipsanddip i am new and want to say Hi. I have been playing poker for 15 years way before that ***** moneymaker, screw that jug head. Well I am not a good typer but I am gonna try,so what is up. I usually kill 5/10 play chips on a constant basis, what do you guys play?

Hello all I am chipsanddip i am new and want to say Hi. I have been playing poker for 15 years way before that ***** moneymaker, screw that jug head. Well I am not a good typer but I am gonna try,so what is up. I usually kill 5/10 play chips on a constant basis, what do you guys play?
monopoly, crazy 8's and sometimes old maid
monopoly is awesome, you ever pocket board walk so when you hit parkplace you can fake like you have monopoly? I beat my son on his 19th birthday made him cry.
What does that have to do with monopoly?You need help...

this is not no joke account I was asking a serious question. I just got a computer and internet and wanted to be apart of fcp community. I did not think I would get joke replies the first one was alright cause I am from wis, and we take monopoly serious. Now you guys are just being rude, and making your kid cry in monopoly is a big part off the game it teaches them in real life as well. I was just asking what everyone's favorite game was, if it was a joke account i would've said something dumb. I did not say anything dumb Daniel is my favorite poker player and I wanted to be on the site he represents, that's all.

I just got a computer and internet and wanted to be apart of fcp community.
I usually kill 5/10 play chips on a constant basis,
How does that work....? :club:
I've been playing for so long I kept going broke. Play money doesn't even reload anymore and stars emailed me and said I used to much play money. Whats your strategy?

We play the Patriot's Monopoly version. I think they missed the boat a bit and should have called "free parking" "stadium parking" instead. More importantly, do you play with alternative rules and put extra money in the free parking spot ? Do you play with $500 if you actually land on go instead of just pass it ?My kids and I are also pretty competitive about our Scrabble.

I did not think I would get joke replies the first one was alright cause I am from wis, and we take monopoly serious.
Just for the rest of the forum's information:Wisconsinites are not ALL this idiotic!!Stop making us look bad, dude. :club: