Josh Arieh - Where Are You?

I know Daniel and him are friends , and he has sometimes mentioned him in the blog .. but I used to follow his blog too.Anyone seen or heard anything about this guy?

I know Daniel and him are friends , and he has sometimes mentioned him in the blog .. but I used to follow his blog too.Anyone seen or heard anything about this guy?
He is currently at the EPT poker tourney day 1Some quick chip counts:Josh Arieh 17K (third behind Greg Raymer & David Williams at the World Series that Greg won)Theo Jorgensen 22KMark Vos 14K (the bracelet winner from Australia)Max Pescatori 27KVictor Ramdin 9KLuca Pagano 8K (back from 4K)Jan Sjavik 17KDave Colclough 17KHumberto Brenes 17KAndreas Hagen 19KRamzi Jelassi 30KMarkus Golser OUTRicky Nielsen 4KCarlos Mortensen 19KHarry Demetriou 26K ("but if Patrik Antonius would have been in my seat, with the cards that I've had - well, he would have had 65K at least")Pokerpages.com or Pokernews.com has the live updates

here's the REAL question...where did that Ricky Zilem kid go after that WSOP circuit event?? After watching his play in that, I was SURE he'd be final tabling about 1 out of every 3 tournies he plays in! The guy was amazing. I heard he learned the game from Aaron Kanter...just sayin'.

here's the REAL question...where did that Ricky Zilem kid go after that WSOP circuit event?? After watching his play in that, I was SURE he'd be final tabling about 1 out of every 3 tournies he plays in! The guy was amazing. I heard he learned the game from Aaron Kanter...just sayin'.
Heh...I can't recall his real name now, but that wasn't 'Ricky Zilem' playing in that event, it was one of his friends using his id to play in an event underaged. The same kid used the id and won a $1500 event at the Bellagio a few weeks later.Then again w/ the Aaron Kanter reference, you are probably BSing and I wasted my time. :club:
Heh...I can't recall his real name now, but that wasn't 'Ricky Zilem' playing in that event, it was one of his friends using his id to play in an event underaged. The same kid used the id and won a $1500 event at the Bellagio a few weeks later.Then again w/ the Aaron Kanter reference, you are probably BSing and I wasted my time. :club:
lol..i cant believe he was ablet o keep his mobneys
what about that H@llingol guy. where did he ever go. never see him on Stars anymore
he never became a monster winner in the 25/50 game, and eventually went through a very rough patch. he decided to take some time off.(at least what i understand)

159 players survived Day 1a including Greg Raymer, Barry Greenstein, Josh Arieh, Victor Ramdin, Johnny Lodden, Jani Sointula, Harry Demetriou, Carlos Mortensen, Mark Vos Theo Jorgensen, Pete Giordano, Noah Boeken, Mark Gregorich, Jan Boubli, Terry Cook, Carl Olson, Chris Moneymaker, Katja Thater, Fabrice Soulier, Dave Colclough, and John Shipley. Play was stopped with 9:01 to go in Level 7. Tournament Director Thomas Kresmer stopped play to ensure no one would stall during the last few minutes. Day 1a Top 10 in Chips: ULSRUD , CHRISTOPHER (Norway) 133,875 VILMUNEN , JANI (Finland) 95,925 JELINEK , STEVE (UK) 95,375 WAHLROSS , THOMAS (Finland) 87,625 DALHUIJSEN , PETER (Holland) 82,600 RITBURG , HANS(Holland) 76,100 MARTENSSON , PATRIC (Sweden) 71,325 PETTERSSON , ERIK (Sweden) 70,025 TELTSCHER , MARK (UK) 66,425 LODDEN , JOHNNY (Norway) 64,250 Noteworthy Stacks: ARIEH , JOSH 60,575 RAYMER , GREG 53,625 RAMDIN , VICTOR 51,625 SOINTULA , JANI 49,800 DEMETRIOU , HARRY 46,650 MORTENSEN, CARLOS 46,450 VOS , MARK 40,875 GREENSTEIN , BARRY 40,725 JORGENSEN , THEO 39,125 GIORDANO , PETE 37,950 FORRESTER , MARK – 37,775 BOEKEN , NOAH 37,175 DANZER , GEORGE 36,800 GREGORICH , MARK 29,975 BOUBLI , JAN 29,925 VON HALLE , JAN 27,800 OLSON , CARL 27,750 COOK , TERRY 26,375