Oh wow, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be today. My wife is leaving for her sister's wedding tomorrow (she'll be gone for four days) so I have to spend time with her today. I will DEFINITELY play next week though.

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that was supposed to be today. My wife is leaving for her sister's wedding tomorrow (she'll be gone for four days) so I have to spend time with her today. I will DEFINITELY play next week though.
I guess--in case it wasn't already obvious--I'm the only one who basically counts down the days until each Wednesday, LOL. (what a geek!) And I am normally pretty absentminded, but not about this...

K, I made it.Does anyone want to take over official tourney making duties, cuz I'm retarded and will forget like every single week?Either way, it's at 9 pm, $5.50, pw is fcpfcp.

K, I made it.Does anyone want to take over official tourney making duties, cuz I'm retarded and will forget like every single week?Either way, it's at 9 pm, $5.50, pw is fcpfcp.
I guess I'm the logical choice! Is that cool with everyone? And should I put out a reminder 24 hours in advance, then bump it in the hours leading up to it?
I guess I'm the logical choice! Is that cool with everyone? And should I put out a reminder 24 hours in advance, then bump it in the hours leading up to it?
Do whatever you feel is best. :club:

I withdrew all my money from 'Stars in an aim to focus on other things for the next few weeks. However, I'm always up for an FCP tourney, so if anyone is willing to loan/stake me I'd appreciate it. (week 2 champion btw!!!)sn: HardcorePawn

I'm in...As long as I'm still awake. I haven't posted for ages so I'll try and make up for it by embarassing you all/myself in this tourney. What's the attendance normally like?

I'm in...As long as I'm still awake. I haven't posted for ages so I'll try and make up for it by embarassing you all/myself in this tourney. What's the attendance normally like?
Usually starts with 2 short handed tables

Jam I seem to remember HardcorePawn from somewhere, and it was either I got lucky on you once or you got lucky on me once, but since I remember it I'd be happy to send you a buyin out of my measly roll and maybe one of us can get even on the other. Just pay it back if you TID :club:

Jam I seem to remember HardcorePawn from somewhere, and it was either I got lucky on you once or you got lucky on me once, but since I remember it I'd be happy to send you a buyin out of my measly roll and maybe one of us can get even on the other. Just pay it back if you TID :club:
Ok, thanks, much appreciated. Yeah, your name sounds familiar alright. FT of a $22 180man possibly?Anyway, ty for the transfer, if I win any profit it'll be stakaments for FCP! Is there any points system type thing that we're doing? Coz that'd make it 10x more fun
Ok, thanks, much appreciated. Yeah, your name sounds familiar alright. FT of a $22 180man possibly?Anyway, ty for the transfer, if I win any profit it'll be stakaments for FCP! Is there any points system type thing that we're doing? Coz that'd make it 10x more fun
V good idea....Strat forum TLB?

*********** # 3 **************PokerStars Game #9138794860: Tournament #46425229, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit- Level I (10/20) - 2007/03/28 - 21:12:33 (ET)Table '46425229 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Mystykal (1380 in chips) Seat 2: onlyme386 (2990 in chips) Seat 3: SlackerInc1 (1430 in chips) Seat 4: Bull62 (1480 in chips) Seat 5: stupidkid888 (1580 in chips) Seat 6: ererevsym (1620 in chips) Seat 9: JesseW316 (3020 in chips) onlyme386: posts small blind 10SlackerInc1: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to stupidkid888 [Kd Ks]SlackerInc1 said, "thanks"SlackerInc1 said, "nh"Bull62: calls 20onlyme386 said, "nh"ererevsym said, "gg"stupidkid888: raises 80 to 100onlyme386 said, "gg"ererevsym: folds JesseW316: folds Mystykal: folds onlyme386: folds SlackerInc1: folds shpaget [observer] said, "I wish you had checked"Bull62: calls 80*** FLOP *** [3s 3h Jc]Bull62: checks stupidkid888: bets 180SlackerInc1 said, "okay, time for me to go see what awesome hands I missed"Bull62: calls 180*** TURN *** [3s 3h Jc] [6s]onlyme386 said, "you were checking behind on river?"SlackerInc1 said, "please let them all suck, lol"shpaget [observer] said, "yes"Bull62: bets 300stupidkid888: raises 500 to 800Bull62: raises 400 to 1200 and is all-instupidkid888: calls 400*** RIVER *** [3s 3h Jc 6s] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bull62: shows [3c Ac] (three of a kind, Threes)stupidkid888: shows [Kd Ks] (two pair, Kings and Threes)Bull62 collected 2990 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2990 | Rake 0 Board [3s 3h Jc 6s 7c]Seat 1: Mystykal (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: onlyme386 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: SlackerInc1 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Bull62 showed [3c Ac] and won (2990) with three of a kind, ThreesSeat 5: stupidkid888 showed [Kd Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and ThreesSeat 6: ererevsym folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: JesseW316 folded before Flop (didn't bet)And....*********** # 1 **************PokerStars Game #9138823566: Tournament #46425229, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit- Level I (10/20) - 2007/03/28 - 21:14:16 (ET)Table '46425229 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: Mystykal (1510 in chips) Seat 2: onlyme386 (2980 in chips) Seat 3: SlackerInc1 (1400 in chips) Seat 4: Bull62 (2890 in chips) Seat 5: stupidkid888 (100 in chips) Seat 6: ererevsym (1620 in chips) Seat 9: JesseW316 (3000 in chips) Bull62: posts small blind 10stupidkid888: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to stupidkid888 [5s Td]SlackerInc1 said, "nice to connect the name with the board"ererevsym: folds JesseW316: folds Mystykal: folds onlyme386: folds SlackerInc1: raises 40 to 60Bull62: folds stupidkid888: raises 40 to 100 and is all-inSlackerInc1: calls 40*** FLOP *** [Qc 4c 8h]*** TURN *** [Qc 4c 8h] [3h]*** RIVER *** [Qc 4c 8h 3h] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***stupidkid888: shows [5s Td] (high card Ace)SlackerInc1: shows [4d 2c] (a pair of Fours)SlackerInc1 collected 210 from potSlackerInc1 said, "sorry"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 210 | Rake 0 Board [Qc 4c 8h 3h Ah]Seat 1: Mystykal folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: onlyme386 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: SlackerInc1 (button) showed [4d 2c] and won (210) with a pair of FoursSeat 4: Bull62 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: stupidkid888 (big blind) showed [5s Td] and lost with high card AceSeat 6: ererevsym folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: JesseW316 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Wow do I run good. I think I'll be giving these miss from now on....At least now I know to come over the top of Slacker's button raises alot more... :club:

At least now I know to come over the top of Slacker's button raises alot more... :club:
True enough...but ya never know, I could actually have something now and then. Not that this means I can't still get busted (I think I was on the button the hand I went out, had A9s, got called by T8os which made two pair on the flop).
I won, any ?'s or anything lemme know. I'll share any hands you want...
Congrats! I will definitely look forward to next week. (It was frustrating to start twelve minutes late.)