Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh... I was just referring to the fact that some of us still use 20 posts per page, meaning it would be 40 pages, while others (=those that are smart) have it set to 40 posts per page, thus 20 pages.
FYPcongrats JC, I wish I could've been there to rail you
don't know this guy, but it's good to see some fcper's doing well. Congrats.
How have you been here for 2 years and have almost 2k posts and you don't know JC??????Also, can't wait to hear the tourney report!!
How have you been here for 2 years and have almost 2k posts and you don't know JC??????
There are several posters drawn here by Daniel's addiction, fantasy hockey, that spend most of their time in the Hockey Forum.

I think I'll keep this avatar for another few days. I fell asleep when it was three handed and checked it as soon as I woke up today. nice finish, you'll take one down soon enough

How have you been here for 2 years and have almost 2k posts and you don't know JC??????Also, can't wait to hear the tourney report!!
I meant to say I've never actually had personal interaction with him, I've seen the rail threads for his prior tournaments etc., but I don't venture into general too often. This is a noteworthy fcp occaison, however, so I was just saying that while I don't know him personally I still think it's a great accomplishment and congratulations.

WOW! Congrats JC, I wish I had known you were at the FT because I was in Tahoe and a friend asked me to go over there with him but I was too tired from playing all nite. I wish I had known, jeez. He actually came back and told me some kid named Juan Carlos Alvarado took 2nd and I was like, I think I know that dude. Then Pogue just told me it was you when I got home. Yeah, I know him, way to go bruddah, YOU ROCK!!! :icon_clap:PS Awesome POY standing too!