Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil Ivey-henio.Juan Carlos A: the Phil Ivey of Mexicans.You done good for your countrymen amigo in regard to the poker world. You're like the Selenas for poker mang.I mean. JC Tran still pwned your ***, but you've come a long way brotha.

Ya'll are straight STUPID with these Kobe comments. Did you see the Pau Gasol move he put on Kobe yesterday? Was that an "unnatural basketball move"? How about a million moves Bruce Bowen has made in his career? Are those suspension worthy?Anyway, I don't mean to muddy up JC's post...GREAT accomplishment man. 2nd place at a WPT event against the hottest player on the tour? Goddamn GREAT. Congrats.

JC and Daniel Negreanu should play each other heads up. If not for money, at least do it for the rights to being the laggiest player ever. This would be a great match to watch. Only 80% of hands being played.But seriously, JC is the man. This was a great day for the Mexican poker community. There will probably be a National PrtyPSux Day in Mexico someday. We can only hope.

Congratulations!!! Great to see someone who I've known on here for a long while handling WPT final tables for a 2nd place.Looks like JC Tran was just able to accumulate a lot of easy chips before it got heads up. I'm sure you'll get another chance at a title!

Great job JC!!! Stylin' blazer too!!! I would love to read a response late this afternoon when he wakes up. Also, kinda curious how Steve7Stud feels about his student now?

Go to cardplayer.com Look in the middle left column POY standings.There's our boy in 4th.BTW, JC Tran is on pace to utterly destroy the POY race.1 J.C. Tran Sacramento, CA 3,504 3 $2,003,293 2 James Van Alstyne Las Vegas, NV 2,848 4 $579,022 3 David Pham Cerritos, CA 2,010 5 $345,765 4 Juan Carlos Alvarado McAllen, TX 1,986 2 $547,213

2nd?!?!? What a disappointment. BKice is still better ;)Congrats on the huge cash JC, you really are the poster boy for FCP success. I'm sure most vets and noobs alike are hoping to be in your shoes one day, really an incredible feat.