Gametime+ And Poker Ace Hud

There is no need to use both, they basically do the same thing, overlay the stats from your PT database.Main advantage of Gametime+ is that it is free, PA HUD costs 20$ or something.I haven't used Gametime+ in quite a while, so the program may have improved since then, but at the time I bought PA HUD the latter was the clearly better choice (much more comfortable to use, not as buggy, it just worked flawlessly, there is support for PAHUD and the program gets updated occasionally).Just try both programs and if you don't find that PAHUD is better for you, use Gametime+.

You guys are missing the most obvious and significant difference. Unless something has changed in the last month since I checked, Gametime+ only works for cash games. PA Hud works for both cash and tourneys. Also, again unless something has happened in the last few weeks, GT hasn't been updated in ages and ages, whereas hardly a month goes by without Josh making updates to PA Hud. Much better product, IMO, and not just because it does tourneys.

Also, again unless something has happened in the last few weeks, GT hasn't been updated in ages and ages, whereas hardly a month goes by without Josh making updates to PA Hud.
GT+ has a new beta release out as of Feb.