I dunno about that episode, but I just saw the clip where Lindgren calls Gordon an idiot and says nobody cares what he thinks. Why? Gordon agreed with Antonius about the flush draw. I know this has been discussed, but you know what? Lindgren came across like a complete fckn ******* there. A COMPLETE FCKN AZZHOLE. Just in case no one heard me. Bad blood, whatever. Fckn classless move by Lindgren. CLASSLESS.

I dunno about that episode, but I just saw the clip where Lindgren calls Gordon an idiot and says nobody cares what he thinks. Why? Gordon agreed with Antonius about the flush draw. I know this has been discussed, but you know what? Lindgren came across like a complete fckn ******* there. A COMPLETE FCKN AZZHOLE. Just in case no one heard me. Bad blood, whatever. Fckn classless move by Lindgren. CLASSLESS.
Nobody cares what you think...about the hand.He obviously isn't a big fan of PG, but he realized how vicious that comment sounded, and tried to lessen the blow to no avail.Yes, he kept on riding him, the drinks retort was absolutely hilarious, but it never went back to the 'nobody cares what you think' level.He realized he got a little carried away, and apologized later for it.Eh, everybody has bad days.Get over it.

NO YOU GET OVER IT!!!!(sw)I'm over it. I just said it because I saw some thread about how PG dissed EDog somewhere along the line and people were defending EDog, regardless, I thought this display was really silly of EDog.Anyway, back to life...Oh, and EDOG...just wanted to say that one more time...

isn't it that E-Dog felt more upset that Gordon, saying "that's what I thought too", was acting as if he had a perfect read on E-Dog? I mean, I would be pretty upset if some guy across the table continuously claimed to know every single one of my cards. Maybe E-Dog saw Gordon's comment as condescending.

What episode of Poker After Dark has Konik and Phil Gordan talking trash about Daniel?
I'm not sure but I would guess this was the episode where they had all the commentators on.Here is the lineup and original air datePoker Analysts' Week: Begins on Feb. 12Seat 1: Michael KonikSeat 2: Phil GordonSeat 3: Howard LedererSeat 4: Chad BrownSeat 5: Gabe KaplanSeat 6: Mike SextonLink http://www.nbcsports.com/poker/511076/detail.html