Australian Fcpers

I have come across many Aussies contributing to this forum and was wondering mabye it would be a good idea to have a get together at the upcoming Melbourne Champs held at Crown. Not too sure about when or where but just throwing the idea out there to gauge interest. It would nbe nice to put some faces to the names and meet many of you. if you are attending any of the events or even considering it, post in this thread and a few of us can possibly get together and organise something. We have about 4 weeks and i wanted to at least get the ball rolling as early as possible.

im an aussie fcper but i dont post alot mainly a lurkeri will be there for the melb champs i didnt know there were alot of aussies herebe interesting to see just how many

im an aussie fcper but i dont post alot MAINLY A LURKERi will be there for the melb champs i didnt know there were alot of aussies herebe interesting to see just how many
hahahaha and this post made you come out of hiding ? lol

Marchione,I will be in Christchurch for the NZ Champs that week but will be in Melb directly after, likely afew days before the Melb champs begin if i decide not to come back to Sydney for a day or 2.

I'm an aussie lurker .. but I'm in Sydney ... doubt I'll be down in melbourne for the champs ...Last time I was in Melbourne I played at the Crown most of the night after work .... I lost a 4x buyin pot with KK vs 1010 vs a folded face up 1010 ... argh!! .. I know I know BBFIDTS