Hi! Newbie Here, My Life Story...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little advice...take it for what its worth:- People aren't special because they are gifted, smart, athletic....life won't be handed to you. You have no entitlement to anything. Humble yourself. People are special for who they are, not what their potential is.- You want something? Work for it. Work hard for it. You may not know what its like to give your all at something. Try it...its liberating and you may surprise yourself.- I would rather toss Roseanne Barr's salad after 30 minutes of brisk basketball than read that whole original post. Good luck.

Clay Aiken, what's your take on science??
I've always truly believed in the human heart, and our unmitigated potential to achieve dreams long thought impossible!! What a day it was when I first learned that the rich palette of the colors of the sunset were nothing more than an incredible illusion caused by light refracting from those tears bubbling in mine eyes as I mourned the loss of another day, along with the memories that would soon be forgotten as time reletlessly demands our thoughts in exchange for one more day of life. Ah perplexity of perplexities!! Though this weight threatens to undo me, Gargamel continues to lend me counsel on just how I should proceed for my next task. One task at a time is what he always says!! And I always reply with a giggle and a high five!! But alas, Gargamel has no arms (which is something I always forget...), so I always end up striking him somewhere in the upperbody. Gargamel is a great warrior of light though, 9th in command, so I don't think he minds.To answer your question then, let me simply say this: Scientists will tell you that water is the densest substance known to man, but I ask you this: Is it denser than the human being's capacity to love?? No one really knows, and I suspect that though the scientist struggles day and night with his bunsen burners and pipettes aplenty to find this answer, he never will. But if he does, I'll look him straight in the eyes and whistle a tune that will cause his calloused heart to erupt into cornicopea of colors that will leave his soul shattered, but in a sense truly healed. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!

Dan's forum attracts the coolest pros. Hi Mr. Slansky.

Did he have a few paragraphs from Dickens' "Hard Times" in there? I could have sworn I saw "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times" as I was scrolling down to the first flame reply.I'm waiting for the movie!

I've always truly believed in the human heart, and our unmitigated potential to achieve dreams long thought impossible!! What a day it was when I first learned that the rich palette of the colors of the sunset were nothing more than an incredible illusion caused by light refracting from those tears bubbling in mine eyes as I mourned the loss of another day, along with the memories that would soon be forgotten as time reletlessly demands our thoughts in exchange for one more day of life. Ah perplexity of perplexities!! Though this weight threatens to undo me, Gargamel continues to lend me counsel on just how I should proceed for my next task. One task at a time is what he always says!! And I always reply with a giggle and a high five!! But alas, Gargamel has no arms (which is something I always forget...), so I always end up striking him somewhere in the upperbody. Gargamel is a great warrior of light though, 9th in command, so I don't think he minds.To answer your question then, let me simply say this: Scientists will tell you that water is the densest substance known to man, but I ask you this: Is it denser than the human being's capacity to love?? No one really knows, and I suspect that though the scientist struggles day and night with his bunsen burners and pipettes aplenty to find this answer, he never will. But if he does, I'll look him straight in the eyes and whistle a tune that will cause his calloused heart to erupt into cornicopea of colors that will leave his soul shattered, but in a sense truly healed. This I truly and honestly believe!! Wonderful!!
QFT :club:

I read too much of this story... especially intrigued because I knew the name "AlphaWice". Looked him up and sure enough I've played with him a few times. This was my note:

obnoxious prick. and retarded. 0% ROI over 3.5k games.raised UTG w/ A7ocalled a raise w/ 74d, 83s, willing to bluff big
GG AlphaWice.

No i actuaally do think that was skalanksy check his profile.... if its not him someone has to be pretty ridiculous to impersonate skalanksy of all people.

No i actuaally do think that was skalanksy check his profile.... if its not him someone has to be pretty ridiculous to impersonate skalanksy of all people.
What should we be seeing in his profile that would lead us to believe that this is Skalansky?Insightful posts such as:"Who here reads 2+2 also?Who here posts on 2+2 also?Bonus Question: Would you let Capt. Tom near your bare back? "...or this:"I do not appreciate all of this negativity towards Greg, as he is one of the better posters on my forum.I know a lot of you have taken advice from my book SSHE, and hopefully you can take my advice on this topic as well.Greg is right, Daniel is wrong "

That was SkalanskyI have no idea what the point of his first post was.To save me time, are we supposed to hate the OP or are we giving him sanctuary after multiple failures or what?