Hi! Newbie Here, My Life Story...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obv jopke account. Trying to one up Balloon Guy for tongue in cheek writing. Too Damn long to have any impact.Favorite line is about pretty girls good at math - surprised no pic of Winnie from "The Wonder Years" - that may have saved this post. So Sleepy now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Newbie,I know that this will probably sound harsh, but please understand that my intention is to actually be helpful. It sounds like you do not have well developed social skills. Telling your life story ( including a lot of sad sounding details ) is not usually helpful when meeting a large group of new people that you hope to befriend. You might want to consider spending less time with fantasy games and playing poker with strangers and more time pursuing and maintaining real friendships. A "normal job" would also give you the opportunity to interact with others and make some money. When you get some money together, the strat sections here are a great way to learn more about the game and proper bankroll management. Good luck.Of course, if this is Balloon Guy..........well done !

There's no way I'm reading that.So if you're here to stay: Hi, welcome.If you're here for a one-off: Bye.If you are so depressed you plan on slitting your wrists: Remember that it's down the road and not across the street.

he maybe a newbie on this forum but hes got 4000 plus sit and gos under his belt and wasnt he complaining about not playing online cause its look to me like he dropped $70 on sit and gos yestarday. that is of course assuming that he is AlphaWice on pokerstars (based on the hand histories he left in his ridiculously long post)

Well after seeing Slansky post i checked evenkeal on 2+2, this boy is not loved over therethis is long he comes in at about page 5/6http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...part=1&vc=1and anotherhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...part=1&vc=1as i said hes not loved
hahaha wow doesnt sound like he is liked over there but after reading his stupid posts over there and then his stupid post here it sounds like the only reason he posts that long pointless bullshit is to get some of the regular peeps to give him some sympathy and send him stakeaments. and the worst part is someone actually did cause he was playing yestarday or hes lieing about it and trying to get stakements even though he has money online already
If you've read life stories at 2p2 post yours there
if this really is evenkeal he'd be berated at BBV even more than he already is. more likely this is probably someone from 2+2 making a joke at evenkeal's expense. he oftentimes berates people and generally has a young kids perspective on life.it would be really pathetic if someone thought this novel was funny or thought they were really smart by writing it.if this really is evenkeal, welcome, don't be a shithead.

First you need to enter a profile in that "World's Best Underage Player" thread that's somewhere. We won't take you seriously till you do.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=94669&hl=Fill your profile up it will mean so much more than this story of your life.We'll respect you once you do.

I didn't read the op's post but I don't think I've laughed this hard at a thread before....maybe it's just me :club:

I didn't read the op's post but I don't think I've laughed this hard at a thread before....maybe it's just me :club:
this is by far the funniest thread ive ever seen its even funnier if you read a chunk of what he actually said in that humungo post

You know that look that Jerry gave George after he finishes telling him his life story and all his deepest darkest fears, desires, hopes, and dreams?Yeah, that's mine."I think you scared me straight."

this is by far the funniest thread ive ever seen its even funnier if you read a chunk of what he actually said in that humungo post
Not even in the top 50.