Benyamine Very Fat

Sour grapes much? Bottom line is that Benyamine:1) is a better poker player than you2) is richer than you3) has a hotter girlfriend than youLast but not least, he's got sexy eyes, awesome hair, and massive strength in those big old forearms of his (which could probably squash you like a bug). So yeah, I'd definitely do him. And as far as his blackjack-playing girlfriend goes... not only would I hit it, I'd double down. LOL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know she played in the WPT Ladies Night 4, how'd she do?Also, I saw that 2004 Carmen Electra Strip Poker Invitational DVD (I watch for the poker strategy... :club: ) and the Woman named Erica Allen looks and sounds exactly like Erica Schoenberg. If it's not her, then she has an identical twin sister. Nice handful.Erica Allen :Erica-Allen.jpg

Sour grapes much? Bottom line is that Benyamine:1) is a better poker player than you2) is richer than you3) has a hotter girlfriend than youLast but not least, he's got sexy eyes, awesome hair, and massive strength in those big old forearms of his (which could probably squash you like a bug). So yeah, I'd definitely do him. And as far as his blackjack-playing girlfriend goes... not only would I hit it, I'd double down. LOL
you rule :club:
Last but not least, he's got sexy eyes, awesome hair, and massive strength in those big old forearms of his (which could probably squash you like a bug). So yeah, I'd definitely do him. And as far as his blackjack-playing girlfriend goes... not only would I hit it, I'd double down. LOL
Do you know how I know you're gay...
Sour grapes much? Bottom line is that Benyamine:1) is a better poker player than you2) is richer than you3) has a hotter girlfriend than you4) is approx. 150 lbs heavier than youLast but not least, he's got sexy eyes, awesome hair, and massive strength in those big old forearms of his (which could probably squash you like a bug). So yeah, I'd definitely do him. And as far as his blackjack-playing girlfriend goes... not only would I hit it, I'd double down. LOL
FYP

Seriously, who gives a shit that some guy weighs more than last time you saw him ? This thread belongs in the "Seventeen" magazine forums, or maybe neverwin.

Do you know how I know you're gay...
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it was when he said he'd do a man. That's probably a good indication.

Unless she dropped out of poker to become a Feminist Studies major at UC Santa Cruz, THAT'S A DIFFERENT ERICA SCHOENBERG, YOU DONKS! "Long term goals for Erica include moving back to San Francisco, working at Jewish Vocational Services as a youth counselor. She is also considering graduate school." Yeah right!

That thing is ugly dudes.
I was hoping I would see a comment like this before page one was done. Rick Allen could be considered more attractive! RickAllen.jpg:club: