Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado 2/28 In Reno

ugh damn them........bein so far away..........i wonder what channel its gonna be on
No offense but how do you not know by now? This is a WPT event and WPT events have been airing on the travel channel for like the past 3-4 years...
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but Tard, how do you not know by now? This is a WPT event and WPT events have been airing on the travel channel for like the past 3-4 years...
fyp
No offense but how do you not know by now? This is a WPT event and WPT events have been airing on the travel channel for like the past 3-4 years...
The Travel Channel is only available in the US and for people who live in other countries WPT events might not be as obvious.In Toronto they are on City-TV on Sunday afternoons but it's impossible to actually find out when they will be shown.
This was not supposed to be funny (like your sig).
Let me correct your grammar so it makes sense. There, now you don't come off as a complete douchebag.Oh wait.....guess the grammar doesn't fix that.

When I left work yesterday for darts, there were 6 pages. Holy $hit!!! You people were hard core railing!!!! Congrats JC & I hope you take it down. Andf if ANYONE sponsors you, it should be UB!!!!

Let me correct your grammar so it makes sense. There, now you don't come off as a complete douchebag.Oh wait.....guess the grammar doesn't fix that.
lil
I'm starting to think JC should be giving the tips.
Heh, maybe so but I didn't say poker tips. I meant tips on how to play a WPT final table. :PIts all good though cause JC's got this! Am I invited to the celebration party in Mcallen?
Heh, maybe so but I didn't say poker tips. I meant tips on how to play a WPT final table. :PIts all good though cause JC's got this! Am I invited to the celebration party in Mcallen?
ohbilly.jpg
The Travel Channel is only available in the US and for people who live in other countries WPT events might not be as obvious.In Toronto they are on City-TV on Sunday afternoons but it's impossible to actually find out when they will be shown.
Thanks for a polite response Bob......will keep a look out around July time then