FullTiltPoker Game #2075073087: Table Lineshack - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:44:57 ET - 2007/03/26Seat 1: cashnn ($106.20)Seat 2: IlPlanino ($147.60)Seat 3: JHarr1219 ($200)Seat 4: bert lee ($182.95)Seat 5: LivesWithMommy ($236.80)Seat 6: daviaces ($227.15)Seat 7: SweDan ($165.45)Seat 8: Bigkawik ($457)Seat 9: CCUUURRSE ($203)daviaces posts the small blind of $1SweDan posts the big blind of $2bert lee posts a dead small blind of $1bert lee posts $2The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to LivesWithMommy [Kd Ah]Bigkawik foldsCCUUURRSE foldscashnn calls $2IlPlanino raises to $8JHarr1219 foldsbert lee foldsLivesWithMommy raises to $24daviaces foldsSweDan foldscashnn foldsIlPlanino has 15 seconds left to actIlPlanino calls $16*** FLOP *** [Qc As Qd]IlPlanino checksLivesWithMommy checks*** TURN *** [Qc As Qd] [Jd]IlPlanino checksLivesWithMommy bets $32IlPlanino raises to $64I shoulda led at flop but I immediately put him on AQ...I even picked up diamond redraw but I thought it was no good.. whats my line?

I shoulda led at flop but I immediately put him on AQ...I even picked up diamond redraw but I thought it was no good.. whats my line?
Those who live by the big slick die by the big slick. You think he called all that preflop shiite with AQ?Nah.
Dealt to LivesWithMommy K :club: A :D*** FLOP *** Q :) A :DQ :D*** TURN *** J :D ...I even picked up diamond redraw but I thought it was no good.. whats my line?
Unless you're dealing two more cards, I don't see where your diamond "redraw" is.
I shoulda led at flop but I immediately put him on AQ...I even picked up diamond redraw but I thought it was no good.. whats my line?
the only sensible hand you beat here is AT, and that would be a horrible raise. If you suspected AQ, why bet the turn? Even though you have a strong hand it's not a very good board against a player who raised and called your re-raise. I would be happy to keep this pot small. Even if he has a weak ace you're probably not going to get much out of him. He's either slowplaying or has nothing.
post this hand one more time please!- Jordan;>
Yeah, 4 times is a new record.Your had won't improve. You beat AJ and AT, that's it. This is an easy fold.