Poker Players With Mail-order Brides...?

A friend of mine mentioned this, that because the majority of poker players are social losers they would fall into the sucker category with women (i.e. the title).GuaranteesRobert VarkyoniPotential suckers (if not already)X22Barry GreensteinAdd your thoughts to the categories lol...

Interesting topic :club: To be honest though, I don't even think X22 could get a mail order bride.She would pay him to take his name OFF the list.

I really doubt Greenstein. He may look like the abominal snow man, but he has game with the ladies. (the asian ladies)
nice
A friend of mine mentioned this, that because the majority of poker players are social losers they would fall into the sucker category with women (i.e. the title).GuaranteesOlga VarkyoniPotential suckers (if not already)X22Barry GreensteinAdd your thoughts to the categories lol...
FYP

It would take a lot of quack-quacks for X22 to get any.Varkyoni looks like the kinda guy who would/did marry the first girl to ever give him a piece.

Stars now has mail order brides for FPP's.1,000,000 FPP's and Supernova status gets you a Russian doll of your choice. Shipping extra, no refunds or exchanges.
Pretty sure 1,000,000 dollars gets you some sort of girl too... this rules barry out robert is still a lock
Stars now has mail order brides for FPP's.1,000,000 FPP's and Supernova status gets you a Russian doll of your choice. Shipping extra, no refunds or exchanges.
Its way eaiser to buy a plane ticket to Russia and beat a girl unconcious then bring her back in a kitty cage while feeding her leftover muffinsNot that I have done that, but yeah, be yourself

ya, Barry gets more bumper than a body shop from what I've heard. I'm pretty sure he would have to hire a woman to come and beat off all of the poon that is thrown at him.One of life's greatest mysteries.

ya, Barry gets more bumper than a body shop from what I've heard. I'm pretty sure he would have to hire a woman to come and beat off all of the poon that is thrown at him.One of life's greatest mysteries.
Not really, everyone knows that women love tickle me elmos ...

Actually, Magriel's ex-wife is brilliant, talented, and has a very interesting resume. He and Barry might not appeal to the average woman, but I imagine they do quite well with women at or near their level (i.e. women in the 99.9th percentile of intelligence who share their interests). Anyway, any woman who's worth having is going to care about more than looks and money, almost by definition. Likewise, if the main thing you value is getting a nice hot piece of *ss, nine times out of ten, you're going to end up with a superficial gold-digging ditz. Why? Because women who are intelligent AND good-looking are going to feel like they can do a lot better than YOU. To each his own, eh?

Actually, Magriel's ex-wife is brilliant, talented, and has a very interesting resume. He and Barry might not appeal to the average woman, but I imagine they do quite well with women at or near their level (i.e. women in the 99.9th percentile of intelligence who share their interests). Anyway, any woman who's worth having is going to care about more than looks and money, almost by definition. Likewise, if the main thing you value is getting a nice hot piece of *ss, nine times out of ten, you're going to end up with a superficial gold-digging ditz. Why? Because women who are intelligent AND good-looking are going to feel like they can do a lot better than YOU. To each his own, eh?
So by this post I am assuming that you are still single?
doesn't Barry say in his book before a big tourney always have sex. If your out of town get a hooker.
I believe he uses the term "release partner"....as in...."dont move, dont move :D:D ....i just released! :club: I need a smoke now, where did you put the pack?" :D

x22 used to write a back gammon news paper weekly column with his ex-wife, who, like the above poster said, is brillant.Apparently there was an episode of "cathouse" on HBO, about some nevada whore house that you can see Steve Z and x22 in the back ground, chatting up some whores.