Amazing But True Story

Was his name NoSup4U??? :club:
I only know his real name....And rather not post it in a public forum.

lol @ rab claiming this is impossible and definitely untrue.. this is completely plausible and plo is a game of sick sick swings, it's relatively difficult to get your money in as worse than a 40% favorite so as long as you have an idea of what you're doing it's definitely possible to run hot and amass a lot of money if you have no regard for it and don't care about losing it all

Think about the hottest you've ever run for a two week period. Do you think that was top 10% of luckiest players during that streak? Top 1%?Now, assume you are that top 1% luckbox and every time you sat at a table, you brought your whole bankroll because you are running so good. It doesn't seem that unbelievable to run up that much money. After all, someone's gotta be in that top 1% of luckboxes.Now, if that player happens to have a fair amount of talent, too... yeah, I can see it. But a run like that can't last.The odds of winning Powerball are something like 120 million to 1, yet people do it. For every guy who has a run like the guy in the OP, there are tens or hundreds of thousands of others who tried the same thing and busted out -- they just forgot to post about it, for some reason.

i dont believe it... when you say you heard it from a mutual friend of yours, it means its through the grapevine and is very probably exaggerated. to go from 400$ to 130k, hed have to a) hit every single flop for 'a few days' and also be playing about 24 hours a day.
it probably was exaggerated.he probably went from 400 to 1,300 or 13,000
I don't know if in this case it's true but players can make big positive swings.I won't name any names but when FCP was at On Game about a year ago a player deposited $200 and started at 3/6 Heads up limit and kept moving up as he won.Within 72 hours he had over $50K in his account and 24 hours after that he had nothing as he lost it all playing 250/500 and 500/1000.
Bob, I know exactly who you're talking about. He posted on NWP and I still have that post saved as I found it to be incredibly interesting/exciting.http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...s&start=165and reztes, a high stakes hu limit pro, verifies its truth."some1else wrote: I'm going to tell you guys something, it's a ****ing crazy story and you probably won't believe it and I wasn't planning on telling it but but after seeing this thread I have to. On halloween (oct 31st) I couldn't find parking to get to my class so I decided to play some poker instead. I deposited 200$ on pokerroom and I kept increasing my limits as soon as I could. I'm not going to get into details first of all because it would take a really long time and second of all because I don't really know how it happened but after playing for about 8 hours I TURNED 200$ INTO 150k cleaning out person after person going through all the limits possible. I probably moved to 500/1000 at around 40k or something. Everything was going great then all of a sudden LAGERBORG comes. We start playing me him and I_Knockout_U and some others I don't know exactly who anyways it ends up being me and lagerborg HU. in about 2-3 hours of the worst luck ever, you cannot understand what kind of luck it was... it didn't make any sense **** NO ****ING SENSE THIS ****ING BULLSHIT **** THIS ****. So back to the story this Lager****INGborg I don't understand how -HE WAS ****ING CHEATING- he won about 75% (conservative estimate) of hands for that period of 2-3 hours and he ALL MY 150k. aLL THIS HAPPENED IN 24 hours. He hit every river/turn everytime i was winning after the flop. I couldn't believe it holy ****. Now comes the even sicker part of this ****ed up story. I thought it would never happen again but on November 9th, 9 days later, I deposited 500$ on pokerroom because this time I didn't wake up in time for my morning class. Well guess ****ing what... I pulled the same ****ing thing again and TURNED 500$ INTO 150k again. This time i decide to cash out 70k and the next morning my pokerroom account was blocked and they wanted me to fax them ID so I did and I had to wait till monday... it was a very very long weekend. Monday I finally get my account unblocked and THEN GUESS WHO THE **** SHOWS UP... LAGERBORG. UNBE****INGLIEVABLE NOT POSSIBLE HE TAKES MY 80K that I had in my account.... OBVIOUSLY I DEPOSIT MY 70K BACK AND LAGERBORG TAKES IT. ALL THIS IN 2 HOURS WITH THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE LUCK EVER. **** THIS POKERROOM IS RIGGED I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ****. CHEATERS MOTHER ****ING CHEATERS. and now someone else is getting robbed on pokerroom"reztes:This is sad for me to finally read, I was the lucky person that gave this guy his 120k to go lose to lager. I woke up that morning and see this guy(RMV was the name on the site) at 100-200, lost 5k to him, moved to 250-500, lost more, moved to 500-1k, lost more, totalling 120k in under 2 hours to the guy. I got up from my computer, smiled, and made breakfast. This guy was one of the absolute worst hu limit players ive ever came accross. During out sessions, i no longer have the histories, but he hit 11 of 15 capped gutshots on the turn against me, and ridiculous amount of other bad plays that paid him off. I played great and lost, it happens, and i have a rule of not risking more than 33% of my roll in any given day despite how much i wanted to keep playing him. Just couldnt do it at those limits the way he was hitting.SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wow, I can't top any of those posts.When the WPT was in Niagara Falls 5 months ago, I saw this young Quebecer turn something (don't know how much) to $68K plus or minus whatever he made later just by playing 25/50 NL or less (don't know) during the satellites before the big tourney.His buddy was in the final 3, shortstacked at my $1200/player satellite and sucked out on the chip leader with A7s vs AKs, otherwise I would have come 2nd at least.

Bob, I know exactly who you're talking about. He posted on NWP and I still have that post saved as I found it to be incredibly interesting/exciting.http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...s&start=165and reztes, a high stakes hu limit pro, verifies its truth."some1else wrote: I'm going to tell you guys something, it's a ****ing crazy story and you probably won't believe it and I wasn't planning on telling it but but after seeing this thread I have to. On halloween (oct 31st) I couldn't find parking to get to my class so I decided to play some poker instead. I deposited 200$ on pokerroom and I kept increasing my limits as soon as I could. I'm not going to get into details first of all because it would take a really long time and second of all because I don't really know how it happened but after playing for about 8 hours I TURNED 200$ INTO 150k cleaning out person after person going through all the limits possible. I probably moved to 500/1000 at around 40k or something. Everything was going great then all of a sudden LAGERBORG comes. We start playing me him and I_Knockout_U and some others I don't know exactly who anyways it ends up being me and lagerborg HU. in about 2-3 hours of the worst luck ever, you cannot understand what kind of luck it was... it didn't make any sense **** NO ****ING SENSE THIS ****ING BULLSHIT **** THIS ****. So back to the story this Lager****INGborg I don't understand how -HE WAS ****ING CHEATING- he won about 75% (conservative estimate) of hands for that period of 2-3 hours and he ALL MY 150k. aLL THIS HAPPENED IN 24 hours. He hit every river/turn everytime i was winning after the flop. I couldn't believe it holy ****. Now comes the even sicker part of this ****ed up story. I thought it would never happen again but on November 9th, 9 days later, I deposited 500$ on pokerroom because this time I didn't wake up in time for my morning class. Well guess ****ing what... I pulled the same ****ing thing again and TURNED 500$ INTO 150k again. This time i decide to cash out 70k and the next morning my pokerroom account was blocked and they wanted me to fax them ID so I did and I had to wait till monday... it was a very very long weekend. Monday I finally get my account unblocked and THEN GUESS WHO THE **** SHOWS UP... LAGERBORG. UNBE****INGLIEVABLE NOT POSSIBLE HE TAKES MY 80K that I had in my account.... OBVIOUSLY I DEPOSIT MY 70K BACK AND LAGERBORG TAKES IT. ALL THIS IN 2 HOURS WITH THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE LUCK EVER. **** THIS POKERROOM IS RIGGED I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ****. CHEATERS MOTHER ****ING CHEATERS. and now someone else is getting robbed on pokerroom"reztes:This is sad for me to finally read, I was the lucky person that gave this guy his 120k to go lose to lager. I woke up that morning and see this guy(RMV was the name on the site) at 100-200, lost 5k to him, moved to 250-500, lost more, moved to 500-1k, lost more, totalling 120k in under 2 hours to the guy. I got up from my computer, smiled, and made breakfast. This guy was one of the absolute worst hu limit players ive ever came accross. During out sessions, i no longer have the histories, but he hit 11 of 15 capped gutshots on the turn against me, and ridiculous amount of other bad plays that paid him off. I played great and lost, it happens, and i have a rule of not risking more than 33% of my roll in any given day despite how much i wanted to keep playing him. Just couldnt do it at those limits the way he was hitting.SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
No, the player I was talking about was somebody different but your post just goes to prove the point.