Amazing But True Story

I just heard this from a mutual friend of ours. Its about a guy we play poker with in Toronto, very young 21 I believe...Well a few weeks ago he deposited $400 into pokerstars and few days ago he cashed out $130000He did this WITHOUT playing any tournaments...This is sick...Obviously he was playing well above his bankroll..Apparently started playing $10-20 limit and ended up at the highest pot limit omaha games that Stars offer..Crazy but true story

I just heard this from a mutual friend of ours. Its about a guy we play poker with in Toronto, very young 21 I believe...Well a few weeks ago he deposited $400 into pokerstars and few days ago he cashed out $130000He did this WITHOUT playing any tournaments...This is sick...Obviously he was playing well above his bankroll..Apparently started playing $10-20 limit and ended up at the highest pot limit omaha games that Stars offer..Crazy but true story
i dont believe it... when you say you heard it from a mutual friend of yours, it means its through the grapevine and is very probably exaggerated. to go from 400$ to 130k, hed have to a) hit every single flop for 'a few days' and also be playing about 24 hours a day.
i dont believe it... when you say you heard it from a mutual friend of yours, it means its through the grapevine and is very probably exaggerated. to go from 400$ to 130k, hed have to a) hit every single flop for 'a few days' and also be playing about 24 hours a day.
I guarantee you its true....He won $3000 playing 10-20 limit..then started playing 2-5 pot limit and just kept winning and moving upThe timeframe i am not sure on...it could be a few weeks..but I assure you its true...
I guarantee you its true....He won $3000 playing 10-20 limit..then started playing 2-5 pot limit and just kept winning and moving upThe timeframe i am not sure on...it could be a few weeks..but I assure you its true...
just to give you an idea of how ludacrist this statement is.. the most ive ever herad of anyone winning in a month is about $1,000,000 and it was sbrugby. He plays 300/600 HU NL and 200/400 ring NL. your friend couldnt have possibly played that high or ran that good. if he played 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for 3 weeks, i could see him POSSIBLY making 30k or something, but not 130k... especially hwne you factor in variance, the fact is probably not very good to start with, etc
i didnt know stars had a 2-5 pot limit game? lol
All I am saying is the $400 to $130000 is true 100%....The details I might not have a 100%..I have no reason to lie and make this up..I just find it amazing..
Our local live $2/5 pot limit mixed game gets INSANE. I wish I had the bankroll to mix it up there. ....Oh, and the stupid freaking luckbox no-fear mentality it takes to win at Omaha. SNW

I don't know if in this case it's true but players can make big positive swings.I won't name any names but when FCP was at On Game about a year ago a player deposited $200 and started at 3/6 Heads up limit and kept moving up as he won.Within 72 hours he had over $50K in his account and 24 hours after that he had nothing as he lost it all playing 250/500 and 500/1000.

I don't know if in this case it's true but players can make big positive swings.I won't name any names but when FCP was at On Game about a year ago a player deposited $200 and started at 3/6 Heads up limit and kept moving up as he won.Within 72 hours he had over $50K in his account and 24 hours after that he had nothing as he lost it all playing 250/500 and 500/1000.
The source I got this from is Darrell and I assure you its true....The guy in question is someone we play at Port Perry with and use to come to Darrells homegame...I just found out that he made $60K heads up playing $100-$200 heads up Pot Limit Omaha....So its not hard to make that much in that span of time...Its just crazy sick
Within 72 hours he had over $50K in his account and 24 hours after that he had nothing as he lost it all playing 250/500 and 500/1000.
Sounds like something I would do if I could get my br anywhere near that high.
this sounds like someone whos name starts with seattle and ends in allstar but i dont think he ever played on FCP
this sounds like someone whos name starts with seattle and ends in allstar but i dont think he ever played on FCP
lolMark
Did the Leafs make the playoffs and I missed it somehow?
on 2+2 they had a person run up 400 to 70k. It was an older story that happened last year but was bumped up today and was pretty funny to read. Everyone was telling the kid to stop and cash out but he kept playing.here is the linkhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...e=0#Post6140200
LOL at El DiabloAll,Why are you guys ripping on this guy? Sounds like he's dominating all the toughest and biggest games right now. :club:
who's darrell?
Darrell is the commissioner of the Alternative Hockey League..It is the fantasy hockey league that Daniel talks about'Daniel, Darrell,Fcpinfo and myself..among others have been involved in this pool for years..not that it has anything to do with this but he is not lying.
Did the Leafs make the playoffs and I missed it somehow?
Well I said I wouldnt post in the hockey forum...Too much negative energy....

Some donk I owned at 5/10nl hu on Full Tilt ran 1-2k into 145k on a 50-100nl and then 100-200nl.He then ran it into the ground. He had 20k left and went to 200-400nl and ran it up to 100k before losing it all again.I followed him all day watching him play. One of the worst players I've ever seen. All he did was bluff, but people miss the flop enough he would take most pots down on the turn when ppl cked it to him.He won a $135k pot at 100/200nl with KJs vs 64s vs 33 on a 873 2 spade flop. He called Boosted J's all-in flop bet and called off 30k more on the turn vs the set with 1 card to go.One of the oddest days I've ever had of watching the high stakes games.This happened about 3-4 weeks ago, and he played for maybe 8-10 hrs straight on his heeb. :D:club::D:D

Was his name NoSup4U??? :club: